+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 814 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585135535 ... LastLast
Results 341 to 350 of 8133

Thread: The Freaking Lounge

  1. #341
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In Cruz' Basement, Hiding
    Posts
    31,205
    Because I make this thread fun and you guys know it lmao.

    That week where I didn't post anything (freaking exams). This place was DESERTED.

  2. #342
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In Cruz' Basement, Hiding
    Posts
    31,205
    Quote Originally Posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    This thread has gone downhill ever since rudy decided to act like a *****
    I mean..you can easily leave if it's that bad? haha

  3. #343
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In Cruz' Basement, Hiding
    Posts
    31,205
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    This thread cannot go on the downhill.

    What's up all?


    Sitting in the library doing nothing because my investment professor decides to cancel all of these classes because he's so fat and lazy to come to class. Must be he came down with the "cold".

    Anyway, I have a presentation, 3 minutes, and I just realized that I enjoy longer presentations because I always have a lot to say. I really have to learn how to make a pitch I guess and keep it simple. She seems really harsh on time too. Like it being 2:58 might take away points.

    Like seriously? 2 seconds ???
    LOL that's so anal. I hate professors like that.

  4. #344
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,122
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    LOL that's so anal. I hate professors like that.
    She sucks. And it's a dumb course too. Information studies... seriously stupid.

  5. #345
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,990
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    This thread cannot go on the downhill.

    What's up all?


    Sitting in the library doing nothing because my investment professor decides to cancel all of these classes because he's so fat and lazy to come to class. Must be he came down with the "cold".

    Anyway, I have a presentation, 3 minutes, and I just realized that I enjoy longer presentations because I always have a lot to say. I really have to learn how to make a pitch I guess and keep it simple. She seems really harsh on time too. Like it being 2:58 might take away points.

    Like seriously? 2 seconds ???
    If she is really that anal, just record the time yourself as well while you practice. Do the same thing in class(make sure you use the same instrument so your timing is precise) so if she tries to deduct points, just show her your stop watch.

  6. #346
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In Cruz' Basement, Hiding
    Posts
    31,205
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    She sucks. And it's a dumb course too. Information studies... seriously stupid.
    That sounds incredibly boring.

  7. #347
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In Cruz' Basement, Hiding
    Posts
    31,205
    Quote Originally Posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    If she is really that anal, just record the time yourself as well while you practice. Do the same thing in class(make sure you use the same instrument so your timing is precise) so if she tries to deduct points, just show her your stop watch.
    What a horrible idea.

    Go sit in a corner and count your fingers.

  8. #348
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,990
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I mean..you can easily leave if it's that bad? haha
    You want me to leave because you are being a *****? Is that how things are going to work?

  9. #349
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,122
    Quote Originally Posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    If she is really that anal, just record the time yourself as well while you practice. Do the same thing in class(make sure you use the same instrument so your timing is precise) so if she tries to deduct points, just show her your stop watch.
    The point is, why should I get points deducted for 2:58 when it's a 3minute presentation. She even deducts if you go over. **** that noise. How can anyone get a 3 minute EXACT presentation.

    She can suck my nuts.

  10. #350
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,990
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    What a horrible idea.

    Go sit in a corner and count your fingers.
    Take the barbed wire baseball bat out of your ***

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts