+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 814 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686136536 ... LastLast
Results 351 to 360 of 8138
  1. #351
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    That sounds incredibly boring.
    It's not bad. We talk about evolution of technology and how it affects societies and different cultures.

  2. #352
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    36,952
    Quote Originally Posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    You want me to leave because you are being a *****? Is that how things are going to work?
    Well one would think someone would leave if another poster was being incredibly annoying, right?
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

  3. #353
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    36,952
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    It's not bad. We talk about evolution of technology and how it affects societies and different cultures.
    Is it a lecture class?
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

  4. #354
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    36,952
    Quote Originally Posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    Take the barbed wire baseball bat out of your ***
    No, it feels good.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

  5. #355
    Veteran Rusty192's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Chad
    Posts
    3,890
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Because I make this thread fun and you guys know it lmao.

    That week where I didn't post anything (freaking exams). This place was DESERTED.
    Puhhlease! We needed the guys from the THEE thread to add some spark in here for crying out loud. dont flatter ya self

  6. #356
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,990
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    The point is, why should I get points deducted for 2:58 when it's a 3minute presentation. She even deducts if you go over. **** that noise. How can anyone get a 3 minute EXACT presentation.

    She can suck my nuts.
    You really can't, especially being that precise. That's why I'm suggesting timing yourself and bringing the same instrument so that if her time and your time is off at least you have some ground to stand on if you have to argue for a better grade.

  7. #357
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    36,952
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty192 View Post
    Puhhlease! We needed the guys from the THEE thread to add some spark in here for crying out loud. dont flatter ya self
    Ha no, because I came on here and saw what you guys were talking about..

    you were even like this place is dead and cried for Mokeypooh.


    I win. Join ShakeandMasturbate in the corner.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

  8. #358
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Is it a lecture class?
    It's like a debate room really haha. Like 15 kids no joke, and we make a circle and talk about ****. She lectures some times but I always interrupt to make a few good points and goes off tangent into a great discussion.

    I should honestly teach this course. If you know technology and you are in the younger generation, it's mad simple.

  9. #359
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Quote Originally Posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    You really can't, especially being that precise. That's why I'm suggesting timing yourself and bringing the same instrument so that if her time and your time is off at least you have some ground to stand on if you have to argue for a better grade.
    Yeah, true. I can show her and be like WHADDYA WANT *****? A ****ING MEDAL? 3 MINUTES = 2:58 IN MOKE WORLD.

  10. #360
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,990
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Well one would think someone would leave if another poster was being incredibly annoying, right?
    No, usually if one poster in particular is bothering EVERYONE then that person leaves, but hey we don't all live in rudyland

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts