+ Reply to Thread
Page 368 of 814 FirstFirst ... 268318358366367368369370378418468 ... LastLast
Results 3,671 to 3,680 of 8138
    Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    In my best Geoffrey Holder voice, never have... never will.
    You should. It's about a struggling magician!!
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by alentown pa View Post
    I eat like 5 a day
    ha lot of days in the summer when it hot I don't fell like eating much ...I'll have one or two of these like giant freeze pops the store I go to carry ....forget the name super freeze or something like that ....cools me down and calms my stomach....good stuff

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    +1

Could care less for the celery.
    I blame chicken wings and coffee on my chronic heartburn. Where I used to work, we (a couple of the cooks and I) used to make some killer wings. We'd use Red Hot and butter as a base, but we'd always add some sick *** hot sauces. I was a fan of putting a bunch of Endorphin Rush and a 3-5 drops of Dave Insanity Special Reserve in it. Man, it hurt so good. Except if you wiped your eyes or scratched your balls. Then you were in serious trouble.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Byron!
    Hi Rudy !

Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    I blame chicken wings and coffee on my chronic heartburn. Where I used to work, we (a couple of the cooks and I) used to make some killer wings. We'd use Red Hot and butter as a base, but we'd always add some sick *** hot sauces. I was a fan of putting a bunch of Endorphin Rush and a 3-5 drops of Dave Insanity Special Reserve in it. Man, it hurt so good. Except if you wiped your eyes or scratched your balls. Then you were in serious trouble.
    Why torture yourself? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by byron View Post
    Hi Rudy !
    You're my favorite person Byron.

Good to see you Byron, how have you been?

Quote Originally Posted by byron View Post
    ha lot of days in the summer when it hot I don't fell like eating much ...I'll have one or two of these like giant freeze pops the store I go to carry ....forget the name super freeze or something like that ....cools me down and calms my stomach....good stuff
    My mom stopped buying them because I would eat an entire box in less than a week.

I like dipping my celery in dead body juice.
    Mmmm

Why torture yourself? Lol
    Because it's fun. I love me spicy food. I've grown a little weaker with it as I've gotten older, but man, hot is good.

I used to buy these pistachios from a hot sauce shop, the combined Scoville rating on them was something like 1.5m, lol. As a comparison, Franks Red Hot has a Scoville rating of about 450.