+ Reply to Thread
Page 380 of 814 FirstFirst ... 280330370378379380381382390430480 ... LastLast
Results 3,791 to 3,800 of 8138

Thread: The Freaking Lounge

  1. #3791
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    I really just want to take my exam right now and get it over with. I wish I can go to his office and take it right now.

  2. #3792
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    36,943
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    I really just want to take my exam right now and get it over with. I wish I can go to his office and take it right now.
    Is it your last one?
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

  3. #3793
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    79
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    ROFLLOOLOLORLFORLOFL

    OH LAWD.
    Who are you, Star Jones pre-surgury?

  4. #3794
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Is it your last one?
    No, but it's the one I ****ing need 100 in, which is probably impossible haha.

    I have 3 on Thursday. My 1st one I can easily be prepared for, my 2nd one requires a little more studying and the 3rd one is easy **** that I am not studying for.

    After that, Atlantic City!

  5. #3795
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    36,943
    @TeamVic: 😳 RT @jessbrandiferri: @TeamVic just sign with the team and stop being a puss boy
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

  6. #3796
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    36,943
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    No, but it's the one I ****ing need 100 in, which is probably impossible haha. I have 3 on Thursday. My 1st one I can easily be prepared for, my 2nd one requires a little more studying and the 3rd one is easy **** that I am not studying for. After that, Atlantic City!
    You're almost there!
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

  7. #3797
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    @TeamVic:  RT @jessbrandiferri: @TeamVic just sign with the team and stop being a puss boy
    Lol'd

    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    You're almost there!
    Yeah! I can't friggen wait. Thursday is gonna be a huge ***** though. I have a long day.

  8. #3798
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    I think I'm pretty much prepared for this exam today. Although, it may seem it.. but when the test plops on my desk, I'll blank out and forget everything.

    I hate that,

  9. #3799
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,990
    How'd your exam go?

  10. #3800
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    36,943
    Quote Originally Posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    How'd your exam go?
    Clear your inbox.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts