+ Reply to Thread
Page 395 of 812 FirstFirst ... 295345385393394395396397405445495 ... LastLast
Results 3,941 to 3,950 of 8115
  1. #3941
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    25,095
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    I believe the only movie I saw her in was Hunger Games before Silver Lining. I didn't find her attractive there. To be honest, was Hunger Games her emergence as an actress? Because I don't recall seeing any other movie with her in it.
    First thing I saw her in was when she played Raven/Mystiqe in Xmen: First Class......but at that time, people already knew she was going to be in Hunger Games, and that made her a big star before the movie even came out. That book series has a huge following.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  2. #3942
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,103
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    First thing I saw her in was when she played Raven/Mystiqe in Xmen: First Class......but at that time, people already knew she was going to be in Hunger Games, and that made her a big star before the movie even came out. That book series has a huge following.
    She was Mystique? Wtf, now I'm seeing the resemblance.

  3. #3943
    All-Pro Drez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    12,966
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Watch Silver Lining Playbook, the movie was pretty awesome
    Saw that the weekend before last. Excellent movie. Strange, But, excellent.

  4. #3944
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    29,271
    Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    Saw that the weekend before last. Excellent movie. Strange, But, excellent.
    Like me.

  5. #3945
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,103
    Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    Saw that the weekend before last. Excellent movie. Strange, But, excellent.
    Loved the fact that everyone seemed totally crazy, not just Bradley and his father.

  6. #3946

  7. #3947
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,467
    really sad man

  8. #3948
    All-Pro gmen0820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Audubon, New Jersey
    Posts
    17,805
    Quote Originally Posted by byron View Post
    really sad man
    I know, it's a shame. Because of the bureaucratic nature, and overall magnitude of the branch that could adjust the law, it's so highly unlikely that anything is changed to save her. It's really out of the parents' hands, and that feeling of hopelessness is probably eating them alive...

  9. #3949
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,467
    Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    I know, it's a shame. Because of the bureaucratic nature, and overall magnitude of the branch that could adjust the law, it's so highly unlikely that anything is changed to save her. It's really out of the parents' hands, and that feeling of hopelessness is probably eating them alive...
    I can't even imagine what they are going through....Idk man just seems like it should be those who are in need the most should get them...difficult subject for sure.....like should a 60 year old get it over a 10 year old..... Idk.... edit : sorry man went off in the wrong direction I re-read the article ..not sure why or how they came up with the 12 year old cut off for adult lungs.....the article makes it seem like she would be able to handle an adult transplant at 10 and if that's the case the law is defiantly screwed up...
    Last edited by byron; 06-04-2013 at 12:59 AM.

  10. #3950
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    29,271
    So basically children who are under the age of 12 will have little to no chance of receiving an organ?


    Well that's ****ing peachy..

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts