+ Reply to Thread
Page 397 of 814 FirstFirst ... 297347387395396397398399407447497 ... LastLast
Results 3,961 to 3,970 of 8138
  1. #3961
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    36,869
    Eggs
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

  2. #3962
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    This lady ordered a BLT and added turkey to the BLT and melted cheese.

    Guy puts the lettuce and tomato on the grilled turkey with melted cheese and told them she didn't want the lettuce and tomato.

    So why the **** are you ordering a BLT woman?

  3. #3963
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,990
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    This lady ordered a BLT and added turkey to the BLT and melted cheese.

    Guy puts the lettuce and tomato on the grilled turkey with melted cheese and told them she didn't want the lettuce and tomato.

    So why the **** are you ordering a BLT woman?
    Ill take the BLT hold the veggies please

  4. #3964
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Quote Originally Posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    Ill take the BLT hold the veggies please
    But really, that kinda is gross. **** is just bacon and mayo and bread.

  5. #3965
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,990
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    But really, that kinda is gross. **** is just bacon and mayo and bread.
    It is gross, let me guess, this person was overweight right?

  6. #3966
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Quote Originally Posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    It is gross, let me guess, this person was overweight right?
    Yes actually LOL.

  7. #3967
    All-Pro gmen0820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Audubon, New Jersey
    Posts
    19,727
    Oh nice, the girl in need of the lung won her case and made it on to the adult list. Another kid at that hospital had lawyers file an identical motion and he, too, is on the adult list.

    I hope it all works out. The little girl's condition is said to be worsening, though.

  8. #3968
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,990
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Yes actually LOL.
    Makes sense, ordering a BLT sounds better than ordering a bacon sandwich

  9. #3969
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    36,869
    Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Oh nice, the girl in need of the lung won her case and made it on to the adult list. Another kid at that hospital had lawyers file an identical motion and he, too, is on the adult list. I hope it all works out. The little girl's condition is said to be worsening, though.
    I really hope it's not too late.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

  10. #3970
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    30,828
    Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Oh nice, the girl in need of the lung won her case and made it on to the adult list. Another kid at that hospital had lawyers file an identical motion and he, too, is on the adult list.

    I hope it all works out. The little girl's condition is said to be worsening, though.
    Its really sad. I was watching the news though and they had a Dr. on and he said this wasnt good because now the person who was next on the list would have to wait. He also said the reason they dont put kids on this certain list is because many times during this procedure, an adult lung isnt as compatible with a child. Terrible situation. Hope she pulls through.

    Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts