+ Reply to Thread
Page 399 of 814 FirstFirst ... 299349389397398399400401409449499 ... LastLast
Results 3,981 to 3,990 of 8133
  1. #3981
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    29,669
    Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    The average 12 year old's chest cavity is larger than a 10 year old's. It isn't like they made an arbitrary cutoff.
    I see.
    I thought we had something special!!!

  2. #3982
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,477
    I heard Nicks told TC he wasn't coming to the mandatory ota's.......................

  3. #3983
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    29,669
    Quote Originally Posted by byron View Post
    I heard Nicks told TC he wasn't coming to the mandatory ota's.......................
    Shut up
    I thought we had something special!!!

  4. #3984
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,477
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Shut up
    I'm just teasing Rudy.... screw those idiots ......otherwise how you been doing ?

  5. #3985
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    29,669
    Quote Originally Posted by byron View Post
    I'm just teasing Rudy.... screw those idiots ......otherwise how you been doing ?
    Pretty sure Ghost stalks me. I've been good, relaxing with my family and friends before I start summer classes. You?
    I thought we had something special!!!

  6. #3986
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,477
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Pretty sure Ghost stalks me. I've been good, relaxing with my family and friends before I start summer classes. You?
    ignore him...I'm doing ok been busy building stuff....I had this old boat and motor thats been sitting since 91... I decided it was time to wake it up and use it for fishing....It took some doing and some cash but i got it running needs to hit the water now and work the rest of the bugs out of it there....

  7. #3987
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    29,669
    Quote Originally Posted by byron View Post
    ignore him...I'm doing ok been busy building stuff....I had this old boat and motor thats been sitting since 91... I decided it was time to wake it up and use it for fishing....It took some doing and some cash but i got it running needs to hit the water now and work the rest of the bugs out of it there....
    Man I haven't gone fishing in a while. We used to go fishing up in Lake Geneva Wisconsin. Great place.
    I thought we had something special!!!

  8. #3988
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,477
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Man I haven't gone fishing in a while. We used to go fishing up in Lake Geneva Wisconsin. Great place.
    well used go alot.... these days two or three times a season is enough....I enjoy ice-fishing more than open water fishing

  9. #3989
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    29,669
    Quote Originally Posted by byron View Post
    well used go alot.... these days two or three times a season is enough....I enjoy ice-fishing more than open water fishing
    Never gone ice fishing. What makes it more enjoyable?
    I thought we had something special!!!

  10. #3990
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,477
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Never gone ice fishing. What makes it more enjoyable?
    less people for one....you use traps with live bait I use some that I built myself 30 years ago......its a fun thing for winter....Idk i just like it better I prefer cold weather over hot weather

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts