+ Reply to Thread
Page 402 of 814 FirstFirst ... 302352392400401402403404412452502 ... LastLast
Results 4,011 to 4,020 of 8133
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Cannot wait until mini camp...
    For realz.

Better yet, I can't wait for the season. I'm FINALLY going to have Sundays off, so I'll actually be able to get to watch Sunday afternoon games live. That hasn't happened in well over a decade.

Don't judge me, but I've been playing this stupid *** game on my phone called, Catapult Saga. It's kinda dumb, but addicting.

Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    Don't judge me, but I've been playing this stupid *** game on my phone called, Catapult Saga. It's kinda dumb, but addicting.
    It's totally fine. If Pizzwas here, he'd call you a girl. I am currently playing Candy Crush Saga, and I hate it....but I can't stop playing.

Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    Better yet, I can't wait for the season. I'm FINALLY going to have Sundays off, so I'll actually be able to get to watch Sunday afternoon games live. That hasn't happened in well over a decade.
    That would be nice.

It's totally fine. If Pizzwas here, he'd call you a girl. I am currently playing Candy Crush Saga, and I hate it....but I can't stop playing.
    nahh, sometimes you just need those games on your phone to pass the time! lol

right now before work i've been playing drag racing. im addicted to "carrot on a stick" type gaems where im like "well if i just win 4 more races, I can get about 60 more horsepower from my block!" lol...but then it turns into like 20 more races lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    nahh, sometimes you just need those games on your phone to pass the time! lolright now before work i've been playing drag racing. im addicted to "carrot on a stick" type gaems where im like "well if i just win 4 more races, I can get about 60 more horsepower from my block!" lol...but then it turns into like 20 more races lol
    I have GTA on my phone. Whenever I'm feeling violent, I do my duties (lol dooty) and run over people and get 6 stars and run the cops over too.

I have GTA on my phone. Whenever I'm feeling violent, I do my duties (lol dooty) and run over people and get 6 stars and run the cops over too.
    lol, yea, thats aalways fun. i remember i used to do this thing where I'd block off a parking garage entrance with stacks and stacks of cars, or maybe even a tank...perch at the top of the garage....snipe people till the cops come....and then just pop them too.....and then when the choppers come....LOLROCKETS!!! haha....game was ridiculous...
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    lol, yea, thats aalways fun. i remember i used to do this thing where I'd block off a parking garage entrance with stacks and stacks of cars, or maybe even a tank...perch at the top of the garage....snipe people till the cops come....and then just pop them too.....and then when the choppers come....LOLROCKETS!!! haha....game was ridiculous...
    hahahahha yeah, I think that's a cheat. I would park like 2 cars in the middle of the highway causing a huge traffic jam, and throw a bomb in the middle of it. This seems a little creepy..but I got a thrill off of it..

All-Pro
    quite in here