+ Reply to Thread
Page 409 of 814 FirstFirst ... 309359399407408409410411419459509 ... LastLast
Results 4,081 to 4,090 of 8133
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Hey idiots. About to head out for the gym. Been running a mile a day.
    Nice. Incorporate a little weight lifting after the run. You actually continue to burn calories for hours after weight training, as it takes energy to rebuild muscle.

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Iv been feinding for a cig lately. Its annoying. Havnt smoked in like 5-6 years.
    That happens to me every so often, too. I quit about 7 years ago. I find having a cigar helps. Just kidding. But, I do occasionally enjoy a cigar.

Smoke weed instead.
    you know this mann. I want to stop that too. Im becoming this guy

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    WELLLLLLLL

I dont really WANT to quit...but it's such a stupid ****ing habit. costs way too much to smoke in NY. That, and *****es dont like smokers (apparently)
    I quit so I could afford a car, lol. I didn't really want to quit, but I smoked 2 packs a day. And that was when smokes were only $4-$4.50 a pack. Smoking that much would be rent money today.

Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    I quit so I could afford a car, lol. I didn't really want to quit, but I smoked 2 packs a day. And that was when smokes were only $4-$4.50 a pack. Smoking that much would be rent money today.
    ha! when i bought my last car, that's exactly what i did.....except i crumbled once i realized i freaked out a little TOO much about the money unnecessarily....lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    ha! when i bought my last car, that's exactly what i did.....except i crumbled once i realized i freaked out a little TOO much about the money unnecessarily....lol
    I definitely couldn't afford both, especially seeing as I was going back to college at the time and needed to cut down about 12 hours a week at work.

Smoking leads to piece of **** teeth

Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    Nice. Incorporate a little weight lifting after the run. You actually continue to burn calories for hours after weight training, as it takes energy to rebuild muscle.
    I've bedn weight lifting for years bro.

MUCH better.

I've bedn weight lifting for years bro.
    DOTH THOU EVEN HOIST....brother??!?!
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Ah the great outdoors. I'm glad you have that luxury. Unfortunately Virginia ain't too kind when it comes to weather. It's been raining and thundering for a week straight. I've been hitting the gym, and I feel great. I really missed you, and yes..TAGF is cray cray.
    Rain and thunderstorms are a bit of a drag. but I love the first few moments before a storm rolls in and the rain pours down. When the air changes and the wind starts to rush through the trees, while the sky slowly turns into a dark blue. It's so intoxicating.