+ Reply to Thread
Page 418 of 814 FirstFirst ... 318368408416417418419420428468518 ... LastLast
Results 4,171 to 4,180 of 8137
  1. #4171
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    LOLOLOLOLOLOL XBOX FAIL.

  2. #4172
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    27,180
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    LOLOLOLOLOLOL XBOX FAIL.
    yea....and Sony wins the console war before it even begins. lol

    selling at $399??? game over, microsoft. time to close up shop
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  3. #4173

  4. #4174
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Waffles > Pancakes
    Posts
    34,255
    Quote Originally Posted by gumby74 View Post
    What the hell was Microsoft thinking .....
    No idea. It's a little ridiculous, I like X-Box, but I always enjoyed playing the playstation a little more.

    Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

  5. #4175
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    yea....and Sony wins the console war before it even begins. lol

    selling at $399??? game over, microsoft. time to close up shop
    And people are saying that the $499 price tag for the FailBox 1 guarantees it's a better product. I laugh at that.

    PS4 = hardcore gamers, xbox one = people who give a **** about entertainment. PS4 actually still has some awesome gaming, and with the monthly charge for PS+, I'm sure their online will be better.

    Quote Originally Posted by gumby74 View Post
    What the hell was Microsoft thinking .....
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    No idea. It's a little ridiculous, I like X-Box, but I always enjoyed playing the playstation a little more.
    Like I said, that PS+ charge might actually help Sony in the long-run too. They can boost their multiplayer for sure

  6. #4176
    Veteran Rusty192's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Chad
    Posts
    3,890
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    At first I laughed at the fact the Patriots signed Tebow, but then I began to think about it...


    This is the first time he's sitting behind an actual quarterback. Who knows? Maybe BB and Brady will teach him some things. He didn't have that luxury in Denver. Yeah, he won a bunch of games, but not with his arm. The Jets are dumb, Sanchez is horrible, and Rex is a joke of a coach..He's going to a great organization with a great coach and a great quarterback. No it's not a quarterback competition. Idk I just feel like they will teach him to a few things to being an NFL quarterback..
    Tebow deserves to get another chance free from ridicule from folks. No matter what we can say, he did some great things and won games. Lucky for him he's not going to a train wreck team.

  7. #4177
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    27,180
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    And people are saying that the $499 price tag for the FailBox 1 guarantees it's a better product. I laugh at that.

    PS4 = hardcore gamers, xbox one = people who give a **** about entertainment. PS4 actually still has some awesome gaming, and with the monthly charge for PS+, I'm sure their online will be better.





    Like I said, that PS+ charge might actually help Sony in the long-run too. They can boost their multiplayer for sure
    PS+ is a pretty cool service. they actually give away games to their members sometimes. I've seen recently that they did that anyway...
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  8. #4178
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    PS+ is a pretty cool service. they actually give away games to their members sometimes. I've seen recently that they did that anyway...
    Yeah, and I'm the idiot that went to go buy the Xbox360 awhile ago. I really want to sell it back and get some money off of it. I really regret that purchase to the most.

    Maybe I can sell it back on eBay and just continue to buy video games for the ps3.

  9. #4179
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Waffles > Pancakes
    Posts
    34,255
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty192 View Post
    Tebow deserves to get another chance free from ridicule from folks. No matter what we can say, he did some great things and won games. Lucky for him he's not going to a train wreck team.
    Right. I hope he has success there.

    Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

  10. #4180
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    27,180
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Yeah, and I'm the idiot that went to go buy the Xbox360 awhile ago. I really want to sell it back and get some money off of it. I really regret that purchase to the most.

    Maybe I can sell it back on eBay and just continue to buy video games for the ps3.
    I have both systems....but i honestly dont use my xbox for anything other than playing a game i might havent played in awhile. Other than that, my tv is always on the PS3 input =P
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts