+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 814 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393143543 ... LastLast
    It came out sooo good,......who wants a plate?

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    All exams do is make you memorize crap you aren't going to keep in your memory down the road.

Open discussion better prepares you in the long road.
    Poorly designed exams just make you memorize crap. A well designed exam will ask you to synthesize the material.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurah1275 View Post
    Sure

Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    Poorly designed exams just make you memorize crap. A well designed exam will ask you to synthesize the material.
    True. I shouldn't have said all, but most of them are just HEY MEMORIZE THIS CRAP FOR THIS ONE EXAM AND YOU'LL NEVER HAVE TO USE IT AGAIN!! I don't like that.

Banned
    True. I shouldn't have said all, but most of them are just HEY MEMORIZE THIS CRAP FOR THIS ONE EXAM AND YOU'LL NEVER HAVE TO USE IT AGAIN!! I don't like that.
    Yeah that's like my physics class this semester, we just finished up mirrors/lenses refraction/reflection and we will never use it again for the course(I will probably never use it again period) definitely a waste of time/money but its a requirement

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurah1275 View Post
    looks good, I'm hungry

Quote Originally Posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    Yeah that's like my physics class this semester, we just finished up mirrors/lenses refraction/reflection and we will never use it again for the course(I will probably never use it again period) definitely a waste of time/money but its a requirement
    Yeah, I'm tired of GED courses. Honestly wish we wouldn't have to take them for 2 years.

Banned
    Yeah, I'm tired of GED courses. Honestly wish we wouldn't have to take them for 2 years.
    It's not even a GED, its a two semester requirement for my major. It is complete bull**** and is not even applicable to what we do in our major. Everyone in the course minus a few people are there because of the requirement within the Biology major, which is pretty funny considering you don't need it for most graduate schools.

Quote Originally Posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    It's not even a GED, its a two semester requirement for my major. It is complete bull**** and is not even applicable to what we do in our major. Everyone in the course minus a few people are there because of the requirement within the Biology major, which is pretty funny considering you don't need it for most graduate schools.
    Well I'm a sophomore and I'm still forced to take classes that have NOTHING to do with my major. I'm not even taking any of my core classes yet.

Banned
    Well I'm a sophomore and I'm still forced to take classes that have NOTHING to do with my major. I'm not even taking any of my core classes yet.
    Yeah GEDs suck, but try to take some in the same realm so you have a minor set up. The good thing about gen eds is that you have some sort of choice as to what you want to take. This class on the other hand is mandated, you don't take it you don't graduate. No substitutions.