+ Reply to Thread
Page 430 of 814 FirstFirst ... 330380420428429430431432440480530 ... LastLast
Results 4,291 to 4,300 of 8133
  1. #4291
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,122
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Oh hell yes. Strawberry cheesecake is wonderful..so so wonderful. Brownies ehh...they aren't gross, just idk. I've grown tired of them.
    How about fudge brownie with vanilla ice cream on time?

    That is my favorite. I love combining the hot with the cold foods.

  2. #4292
    Veteran Rusty192's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Chad
    Posts
    3,890
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    As long as you like something as equally as delicious, but I doubt there is anything as equally delicious as brownies.

    I love brownies but I need to have water or milk next to me right after I eat one.
    they're delicious with cold milk. I think most people havent actually had good brownies.

  3. #4293
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    30,175
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    How about fudge brownie with vanilla ice cream on time?That is my favorite. I love combining the hot with the cold foods.
    I do love that. If you go to Friday's, they have this warm brownie with nuts and vanilla ice cream on top. You MUST try that. That is the only brownie exception.

    MUCH better.

  4. #4294
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,122
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I do love that. If you go to Friday's, they have this warm brownie with nuts and vanilla ice cream on top. You MUST try that. That is the only brownie exception.
    That's what I get all the time!!! **** is amazing.


    What about Apple A La Mode?


  5. #4295
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    30,175
    And the brownie has hot fudge inside of it as well. Damn it's so good. I think it's called a brownie obsession.

    MUCH better.

  6. #4296
    Veteran Rusty192's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Chad
    Posts
    3,890
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I'm sure they are good, but honestly I used to eat so many brownies I got so sick of them.
    Overall, today's brownies are not very good. Modern methods have ruined them. But whip up a homemade batch with a excelent recipe and suddenly they become the best dessert ever. Plus, its chocolate. You basically cant go wrong.

  7. #4297
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,122
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty192 View Post
    they're delicious with cold milk. I think most people havent actually had good brownies.
    Right? My ex made a good one. I believe that's the only reason why I miss her. Although, my new gf makes a mean seven layered cookie.

  8. #4298
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    30,175
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    That's what I get all the time!!! **** is amazing.What about Apple A La Mode?
    Nah, not a huge pie person.

    MUCH better.

  9. #4299
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,122
    Gotcha, I am in love with apple pie now. Homemade is delicious, add some cinnamon.

  10. #4300
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    30,175
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty192 View Post
    Overall, today's brownies are not very good. Modern methods have ruined them. But whip up a homemade batch with a excelent recipe and suddenly they become the best dessert ever. Plus, its chocolate. You basically cant go wrong.
    I make homemade brownies, I agree it's much better..but there are better desserts out there that's more flavorful. Like strawberry cheesecake!

    MUCH better.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts