+ Reply to Thread
Page 432 of 814 FirstFirst ... 332382422430431432433434442482532 ... LastLast
Results 4,311 to 4,320 of 8133
  1. #4311
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    I played ball yesterday and my whole body is aching. My ankles are sore as **** and I have huge blisters on my feet

  2. #4312
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In your kitchen.
    Posts
    33,038
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    I played ball yesterday and my whole body is aching. My ankles are sore as **** and I have huge blisters on my feet
    Make sure your shoes are built for running. And sounds like you have a good workout (like me...twice lmao). Body aches and soreness after a workout is called DOMS. Delayed onset muscle soreness. Usually after strenous exercise.

    Please support.

  3. #4313
    Veteran Rusty192's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Chad
    Posts
    3,890
    Im in love with coconut cream pie. This one restaurant in the West Indies makes the best. With a little vanilla bean Ice cream on the side, oh man it's so good!

  4. #4314
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Make sure your shoes are built for running. And sounds like you have a good workout (like me...twice lmao). Body aches and soreness after a workout is called DOMS. Delayed onset muscle soreness. Usually after strenous exercise.
    I have running shoes and I wore them. It seems like no matter what sneaker I try to use, I get blisters... it's weird.

    Yeah, I love the feeling because it tells me I worked hard which I did.

    I need to play ball more.

  5. #4315
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In your kitchen.
    Posts
    33,038
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty192 View Post
    Im in love with coconut cream pie. This one restaurant in the West Indies makes the best. With a little vanilla bean Ice cream on the side, oh man it's so good!
    Pie..bleh. I don't know what it is about pie..boo!

    Please support.

  6. #4316
    Veteran Rusty192's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Chad
    Posts
    3,890
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Pie..bleh. I don't know what it is about pie..boo!
    You're just a silly girl I guess. lol

  7. #4317
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In your kitchen.
    Posts
    33,038
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty192 View Post
    You're just a silly girl I guess. lol
    Fact.

    Please support.

  8. #4318
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Silly girls, aren't most blonde chicks silly girls?

  9. #4319
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In your kitchen.
    Posts
    33,038
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    I have running shoes and I wore them. It seems like no matter what sneaker I try to use, I get blisters... it's weird.Yeah, I love the feeling because it tells me I worked hard which I did.I need to play ball more.
    That's weird, and you wear socks right?

    Please support.

  10. #4320
    Veteran Rusty192's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Chad
    Posts
    3,890
    I wanted to play some basketball so bad today. Too bad June sucks. Man, I hate repetitive rain.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts