+ Reply to Thread
Page 445 of 814 FirstFirst ... 345395435443444445446447455495545 ... LastLast
Results 4,441 to 4,450 of 8133

Thread: The Freaking Lounge

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Over an eyebrow piercing? Harsh. What is your tat of?
    I have two tribal pieces on my left calf that form a cigar band. The piece on the back my friend Ryan designed for me, and the piece that wraps around my friend Carla designed. On my left calf I have a cigar bandCeltic knot that my friend Carla designed and tattooed. On my back I have a Celtic knot, supposedly meaning, "Sacred Journey." But, that's just mumbo jumbo the trinket dealer that sold me the brooch I got the design from says to make pieces more "meaningful." It looks a lot like this:

Here's the knotwork on my left leg:

Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    I have two tribal pieces on my left calf that form a cigar band. The piece on the back my friend Ryan designed for me, and the piece that wraps around my friend Carla designed. On my left calf I have a cigar bandCeltic knot that my friend Carla designed and tattooed. On my back I have a Celtic knot, supposedly meaning, "Sacred Journey." But, that's just mumbo jumbo the trinket dealer that sold me the brooch I got the design from says to make pieces more "meaningful." It looks a lot like this: Here's the knotwork on my left leg:
    Awesome stuff there.

Awesome stuff there.
    I've always put a lot of thought into my ink (my friends that drew those can tell you as much from all the revisions I had them do). And I've never wanted a piece of flash off the walls. The last thing I ever wanted was to be walking down the street and see someone with the same tattoo as me.

I've always put a lot of thought into my ink (my friends that drew those can tell you as much from all the revisions I had them do). And I've never wanted a piece of flash off the walls. The last thing I ever wanted was to be walking down the street and see someone with the same tattoo as me.
    one of my tattoos i was literally on my way to met my brother at our guy's tattoo shop just to see how his was coming out, and i was like YUP im gittin that! and I now have a dr. seuss quote around some of my shoulder tats lol. its my fav. ink to be honest haha
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    one of my tattoos i was literally on my way to met my brother at our guy's tattoo shop just to see how his was coming out, and i was like YUP im gittin that! and I now have a dr. seuss quote around some of my shoulder tats lol. its my fav. ink to be honest haha
    lol

Also, seeing as I thought I was going to end up a teacher (even when I was younger) or some other professional of some kind, I always chose strategic locations for my ink. Like my legs. Any job I had that would allow me to wear shorts likely wouldn't care about tattoos. Any job that would care, I'd need to wear pants to anyway, lol.

Also, seeing as I thought I was going to end up a teacher (even when I was younger) or some other professional of some kind, I always chose strategic locations for my ink. Like my legs. Any job I had that would allow me to wear shorts likely wouldn't care about tattoos. Any job that would care, I'd need to wear pants to anyway, lol.
    none of mine are exposed either. they all end at the short sleeve shirt line
    Oderint Dum Metuant

I want a tattoo, but I'm afraid it will hurt.

They don't hurt too bad in most spots. Getting it over bone hurts a bit, and any tender spots (crook of your leg, arm pits, etc.) can be a little painful. Otherwise, it's not too bad. And it's a good kinda hurt.

Tats for men can work like when Marines have them from their service as an example. but it just isn't the same on women. IMO it doesn't look quite right, and takes something away from their delicate, natural beauty

+ Reply to Thread