+ Reply to Thread
Page 449 of 814 FirstFirst ... 349399439447448449450451459499549 ... LastLast
Results 4,481 to 4,490 of 8137
    Moke, what you said was kind of confusing. Your father's boss did what, now?! You told us too many things at once, and i cant separate them
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    Moke, what you said was kind of confusing. Your father's boss did what, now?! You told us too many things at once, and i cant separate them
    I'll do it in order.

1) Dad wanted to open a pizzeria because the company he's working for was about to close. Printing is a bad profession now.
    2) Opens pizzeria with some other rich guy who put more money into the place, but my dad works there like all week breaking his balls.
    3) The other owner said "we have to pay these taxes, I need your share of the money".
    4) My dad doesn't have the money right now, so he's asking my grandmother for the money she profited from the selling and buying of a new house in Staten Island.
    5) My grandma needs that money, because she doesn't have a source of income obviously.
    6) Now that we moved to Staten Island, me and my brother are screwed because we travel a lot to Brooklyn. Who is going to pay for car insurance if my dad loses another job?

This sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    I'll do it in order.

1) Dad wanted to open a pizzeria because the company he's working for was about to close. Printing is a bad profession now.
    2) Opens pizzeria with some other rich guy who put more money into the place, but my dad works there like all week breaking his balls.
    3) The other owner said "we have to pay these taxes, I need your share of the money".
    4) My dad doesn't have the money right now, so he's asking my grandmother for the money she profited from the selling and buying of a new house in Staten Island.
    5) My grandma needs that money, because she doesn't have a source of income obviously.
    6) Now that we moved to Staten Island, me and my brother are screwed because we travel a lot to Brooklyn. Who is going to pay for car insurance if my dad loses another job?

This sucks.
    yes all those things suck....

arent you working? dont take this the wrong way, but...since i was 16...if i wanted a car, i had to pay for insurance. whats the issue?
    Oderint Dum Metuant

yes all those things suck....

arent you working? dont take this the wrong way, but...since i was 16...if i wanted a car, i had to pay for insurance. whats the issue?
    I pay for school, I don't put loans on. I might have to for my last year now that this **** is happening.

I barely have money by the time I pay all this **** off.

Trying to calculate some way that I can pay it off. During school, I work part-time, so I can't even pay it off then because I work very limited hours.

you could always ride dirty -____-

just dont get pulled over or theyll throw the book at you. NY is ****ed up...
    Oderint Dum Metuant

you could always ride dirty -____-

just dont get pulled over or theyll throw the book at you. NY is ****ed up...
    Without insurance? I was thinking about it. And "throwing the book" is what? Ticket?

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Without insurance? I was thinking about it. And "throwing the book" is what? Ticket?
    yea, but its pretty much an instant court appearance, cuz it's a moving violation at that point.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

I generally wouldnt recommend that....if you ever got into an accident, and you dont have insurance....someone could sue you personally. helllloooo bankrupcy!!
    Oderint Dum Metuant

yea, but its pretty much an instant court appearance, cuz it's a moving violation at that point.
    I generally wouldnt recommend that....if you ever got into an accident, and you dont have insurance....someone could sue you personally. helllloooo bankrupcy!!
    I rather just bite the bullet for a year and pay my mom the insurance of like $100 a month.

That is ridiculous. Wouldn't want to get sued.