+ Reply to Thread
Page 450 of 814 FirstFirst ... 350400440448449450451452460500550 ... LastLast
Results 4,491 to 4,500 of 8137
  1. #4491
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    27,186
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    I rather just bite the bullet for a year and pay my mom the insurance of like $100 a month.

    That is ridiculous. Wouldn't want to get sued.
    $100 aint bad for a young guy. mine is about $110 nowadays with collision....but i'll be 30 in a few weeks....
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  2. #4492
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    $100 aint bad for a young guy. mine is about $110 nowadays with collision....but i'll be 30 in a few weeks....

    My monthly expenses are killer though.

    $100 for transportation, $100 for car insurance, $60 for phone bill, I think I pay a **** load on EZ pass soon too... since I'll be in Brooklyn a lot.

  3. #4493
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Unless I take the car to the bridge and park there, and take the train over the bridge and tell my girlfriend to meet me.

  4. #4494
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Waffles > Pancakes
    Posts
    34,279
    I'm so sorry to hear this Moke. Do any of your other siblings work?

    Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

  5. #4495
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I'm so sorry to hear this Moke. Do any of your other siblings work?
    My younger brother just got a job with a moving company for now. He works late and stuff, but he doesn't really drive even if he wants to.

    I doubt me and him can share the car, it'll be way too difficult especially with scheduling and stuff.

    We can probably try it and split the costs.

  6. #4496
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    27,186
    Youre just naming all the reasons I would never want to live in the boroughs. **** relying on ANYTHING or ANYONE for getting to and from anywhere....if i cant drive somewhere, forget leaving the house. Like, I feel bad for ya, Moke.....but I dont even understand the things youre saying to me lol. It's like you live in a different country or something lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  7. #4497
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    Youre just naming all the reasons I would never want to live in the boroughs. **** relying on ANYTHING or ANYONE for getting to and from anywhere....if i cant drive somewhere, forget leaving the house. Like, I feel bad for ya, Moke.....but I dont even understand the things youre saying to me lol. It's like you live in a different country or something lol
    How don't you understand what I'm saying? Is it me? My posts seem pretty clear to me.. lol, or are you just trying to say you don't understand what's going on?

  8. #4498
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    30,209
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    My monthly expenses are killer though.

    $100 for transportation, $100 for car insurance, $60 for phone bill, I think I pay a **** load on EZ pass soon too... since I'll be in Brooklyn a lot.
    I hear you man. Its expensive as hell, thats why so many nyers are leaving.

    Maybe try and get a place on Long Island. 30 mins from BK at most, no bs tolls, buses or trains. Only thing will be parking in BK.

  9. #4499
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    I hear you man. Its expensive as hell, thats why so many nyers are leaving.

    Maybe try and get a place on Long Island. 30 mins from BK at most, no bs tolls, buses or trains. Only thing will be parking in BK.

    My family can't afford the property taxes in LI I think.

    That's why we moved here in SI, but the property taxes suck here too.

  10. #4500
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    27,186
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    How don't you understand what I'm saying? Is it me? My posts seem pretty clear to me.. lol, or are you just trying to say you don't understand what's going on?
    nah its not you man....im just trying to explain that the way it is down there is COMPLETELY different than it is up here in PK......and how expensive it is to live in the boroughs/SI/LI....it's *** backwards man. less property(if any), less privacy, two times as much(or more)....and for what?!?!?! what do you get??! not a freakin thing except the same jobs, same pay, and EVERYthing is more expensive.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts