+ Reply to Thread
Page 451 of 814 FirstFirst ... 351401441449450451452453461501551 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,510 of 8137
    the older I get I start to realize...I don't love New York....I just love being FROM New York....know what I mean? I just love the idea of the place more than I actually love it haha
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    the older I get I start to realize...I don't love New York....I just love being FROM New York....know what I mean? I just love the idea of the place more than I actually love it haha
    Your kinda like my brother. He moves to Florida cause he's sick of NY but once he gets there his New York accent becomes exaggerated two fold and makes sure everyone he speaks to knows he's from the Bronx.

Quote Originally Posted by titwio View Post
    Your kinda like my brother. He moves to Florida cause he's sick of NY but once he gets there his New York accent becomes exaggerated two fold and makes sure everyone he speaks to knows he's from the Bronx.
    I'm from Poughkeepsie.....I have no accent.

btw, that's kind of a ******y thing to say to me since youre essentially teasing your brother, and you don't even know me. jussayin'
    Oderint Dum Metuant

I'm from Poughkeepsie.....I have no accent.

btw, that's kind of a ******y thing to say to me since youre essentially teasing your brother, and you don't even know me. jussayin'
    It's whole the idea of being in love with where your from than actually liking the place you live.

But yeah, I don't know too much about Poughkeepsie....it probably has a lot nicer view than the ones of bricks we have here.

Edit: If you think that's teasing then you have very thin skin...haha.
    Last edited by titwio; 06-24-2013 at 03:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    My younger brother just got a job with a moving company for now. He works late and stuff, but he doesn't really drive even if he wants to.I doubt me and him can share the car, it'll be way too difficult especially with scheduling and stuff. We can probably try it and split the costs.
    Yeah. You two should def. figure something out. I tell ya, living in the city is very expensive.

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

It's whole the idea of being in love with where your from than actually liking the place you live. But yeah, I don't know too much about Poughkeepsie....it probably has a lot nicer view than the ones of bricks we have here.
    My mom is from the boogie down. Shd loves visiting but she will never ever EVER even think about moving back.

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

Haha yeah. My parents are the same way. Love visiting, will never live there again.

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    My mom is from the boogie down. Shd loves visiting but she will never ever EVER even think about moving back.
    Your mom is a smart woman. Although Riverdale isn't too bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Yeah. You two should def. figure something out. I tell ya, living in the city is very expensive.

Yeah guys, I rather live somewhere like Poughkeepsie. I ****ing hate walking out of my house and seeing bricks. New York is cool and all, but I rather live peacefully.

It's whole the idea of being in love with where your from than actually liking the place you live.

But yeah, I don't know too much about Poughkeepsie....it probably has a lot nicer view than the ones of bricks we have here.
    I LIKE New York....I just don't really have an attachment to it I guess. I've lived here all 30 years of my life...it's all I know....
    Oderint Dum Metuant