+ Reply to Thread
Page 457 of 812 FirstFirst ... 357407447455456457458459467507557 ... LastLast
Results 4,561 to 4,570 of 8116
  1. #4561
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,103
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Why did you say God Bless?
    I don't know.

    I think it's an Italian thing. We say like "god bless, this guy has it all" Like sarcasm of how pathetic our live's are in comparison to others.

    Hard to explain lol

  2. #4562
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    29,310
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    I don't know.I think it's an Italian thing. We say like "god bless, this guy has it all" Like sarcasm of how pathetic our live's are in comparison to others.Hard to explain lol
    It's an Italia thing.

  3. #4563
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,103
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    It's an Italia thing.
    Fuhgeddaboudit yo fuhgeddaboudit

  4. #4564
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,103
    Im trying to sell my xbox 360 games that I have left. Putting them up on eBayizzle.

  5. #4565
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    29,310
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Im trying to sell my xbox 360 games that I have left. Putting them up on eBayizzle.
    Won't Gamestop buy them?

  6. #4566
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,103
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Won't Gamestop buy them?
    For like 2 bucks? lol

  7. #4567
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    29,310
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    For like 2 bucks? lol
    How many games are you selling?

  8. #4568
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,103
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    How many games are you selling?
    I sold a few games last week.

    I'm selling about 3-4 right now.

  9. #4569
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    25,115
    Do you have any PS3 games? I could have interest in those =P lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  10. #4570
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,103
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    Do you have any PS3 games? I could have interest in those =P lol
    Many of them are pretty old actually. I probably wouldn't sell any of them lol

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts