+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 814 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797147547 ... LastLast
    Moke getting feisty with peeps in TAGF

Banned
    I hope Brown sucks this year just so I can take a **** all over these idiots claiming he is better than bradshaw

This guy keeps stalking my life!!

Quote Originally Posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    I hope Brown sucks this year just so I can take a **** all over these idiots claiming he is better than bradshaw
    Hate to break it to ya, but Andre Brown is better than Bradshaw now.

I'd like to see Brown for another year before making any judgement. I'm still worried about the running game. The o-line better do its job.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty192 View Post
    Hate to break it to ya, but Andre Brown is better than Bradshaw now.
    Based on what? One good game he had last season?

Banned
    Brown hasn't done jack **** since hes been in the NFL, and had a perfect opportunity to get snaps last season yet he still was behind a "broken down rb with two flat tires". Then of course he manages to get injured again. The guy is a question mark at best, and there really is nothing to base your argument that he is better than Bradshaw on.

Brown also wasn't the main guy predominantly getting all the carries. And inexplicably was sidelined by the coaches even with bradshaw noticeably struggling. I think bradshaw only had 4 games over 100 yards this year including the 200 yarder against the browns. I think those games greatly inflated his stats. He was very hit or miss despite his 1K season.

His feet were screwed last year (no pun intended) and he couldn't find holes with ease at all. He just hopped around a lot and didn't get consistent yards. Showing no burst. You could tell his feet were hurting him all year. It was very frustrating to watch. That imo is hard on an offense's rhythm. Give me the guy who constantly churns out the yards by finding the holes and setting up his cuts. In the limited time with Brown, our offense seemed to flow more efficiently and at setting up manageable downs.

Bradshaw is just worn down. The other guys have overtaken him. He might be good for a few games here or there, but not a full season anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    Brown hasn't done jack **** since hes been in the NFL, and had a perfect opportunity to get snaps last season yet he still was behind a "broken down rb with two flat tires".
    that means nothing. the coaches kept diehl in over Locklear. How do we explain that? and then would bench Wilson after he'd rip off a huge run. For the same bizarre reason they went with a hobbled Bradshaw who never practiced, over both Brown and Wilson even tho those guys provided the struggling, lagging, offense with a spark.

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    I never even hated on Eli. I just don;t think it's necessary to include eli in every team debate.
    It's not necessary to include the most important player on the team in every team debate?