+ Reply to Thread
Page 478 of 814 FirstFirst ... 378428468476477478479480488528578 ... LastLast
Results 4,771 to 4,780 of 8138
    Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Drez's moderating machine:

Wasn't quite that long ago. More like 8 years ago or so.

Quote Originally Posted by gumby74 View Post
    There are programs out there that IP spoof. I've never done it, but it's apparently very easy.
    True. I was thinking of the non-hacking routes, lol.

"Jack Reacher" was awful lol

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    The ultimate insult.
    lol it probably is for you. I once called you something along the lines of that and you flipped out.

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    "Jack Reacher" was awful lol
    Tom Cruise didnt exactly fit the part of Jack at all.

The ultimate insult.
    I try to be nice to him now because I just felt bad that everyone was picking on him. But, the other 2012/2013'er groupies I have no qualms with. They're nothing but annoying little kids with pent up Eli frustrations. Amusing as they are, their act gets old.

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty192 View Post
    lol it probably is for you. I once called you something along the lines of that and you flipped out.
    I don't remember, but if 420 said it to me, I'd laugh forever.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gumby74 View Post
    I try to be nice to him now because I just felt bad that everyone was picking on him. But, the other 2012/2013'er groupies I have no qualms with. They're nothing but annoying little kids with pent up Eli frustrations. Amusing as they are, their act gets old.
    I don't pick on him, but I call him out on BS. Almost every Eli thread, he comes in and doesn't read the whole argument, so he has no idea what's going on, he sees his friends DonnieDarkSaint and EDM and automatically assumes everyone is picking on them. Then admits he didn't read everything and has no idea what's going on. Then he tries to "explain" what EDM means. Lmao we know what he means!
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

I don't pick on him, but I call him out on BS. Almost every Eli thread, he comes in and doesn't read the whole argument, so he has no idea what's going on, he sees his friends DonnieDarkSaint and EDM and automatically assumes everyone is picking on them. Then admits he didn't read everything and has no idea what's going on. Then he tries to "explain" what EDM means. Lmao we know what he means!
    He's crazy, but at least he's tries - that id anyway. Those other handles are just trying to get a rise out of people.

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty192 View Post
    Tom Cruise didnt exactly fit the part of Jack at all.
    How was Jack Reacher in the books? I mean, Tom Cruise had some funnies here and there. Was Reacher supposed to be a little funny?