+ Reply to Thread
Page 478 of 814 FirstFirst ... 378428468476477478479480488528578 ... LastLast
Results 4,771 to 4,780 of 8138
  1. #4771
    All-Pro Drez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    14,857
    Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Drez's moderating machine:

    Wasn't quite that long ago. More like 8 years ago or so.

  2. #4772
    All-Pro Drez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    14,857
    Quote Originally Posted by gumby74 View Post
    There are programs out there that IP spoof. I've never done it, but it's apparently very easy.
    True. I was thinking of the non-hacking routes, lol.

  3. #4773
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    "Jack Reacher" was awful lol

  4. #4774
    Veteran Rusty192's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Chad
    Posts
    3,890
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    The ultimate insult.
    lol it probably is for you. I once called you something along the lines of that and you flipped out.

  5. #4775
    Veteran Rusty192's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Chad
    Posts
    3,890
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    "Jack Reacher" was awful lol
    Tom Cruise didnt exactly fit the part of Jack at all.

  6. #4776
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    The ultimate insult.
    I try to be nice to him now because I just felt bad that everyone was picking on him. But, the other 2012/2013'er groupies I have no qualms with. They're nothing but annoying little kids with pent up Eli frustrations. Amusing as they are, their act gets old.

  7. #4777
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    36,943
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty192 View Post
    lol it probably is for you. I once called you something along the lines of that and you flipped out.
    I don't remember, but if 420 said it to me, I'd laugh forever.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

  8. #4778
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    36,943
    Quote Originally Posted by gumby74 View Post
    I try to be nice to him now because I just felt bad that everyone was picking on him. But, the other 2012/2013'er groupies I have no qualms with. They're nothing but annoying little kids with pent up Eli frustrations. Amusing as they are, their act gets old.
    I don't pick on him, but I call him out on BS. Almost every Eli thread, he comes in and doesn't read the whole argument, so he has no idea what's going on, he sees his friends DonnieDarkSaint and EDM and automatically assumes everyone is picking on them. Then admits he didn't read everything and has no idea what's going on. Then he tries to "explain" what EDM means. Lmao we know what he means!
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

  9. #4779
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I don't pick on him, but I call him out on BS. Almost every Eli thread, he comes in and doesn't read the whole argument, so he has no idea what's going on, he sees his friends DonnieDarkSaint and EDM and automatically assumes everyone is picking on them. Then admits he didn't read everything and has no idea what's going on. Then he tries to "explain" what EDM means. Lmao we know what he means!
    He's crazy, but at least he's tries - that id anyway. Those other handles are just trying to get a rise out of people.

  10. #4780
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty192 View Post
    Tom Cruise didnt exactly fit the part of Jack at all.
    How was Jack Reacher in the books? I mean, Tom Cruise had some funnies here and there. Was Reacher supposed to be a little funny?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts