+ Reply to Thread
Page 479 of 814 FirstFirst ... 379429469477478479480481489529579 ... LastLast
Results 4,781 to 4,790 of 8138
  1. #4781

  2. #4782
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Quote Originally Posted by gumby74 View Post
    Last movie I saw at the theater was Harry Potter.
    Jack Reacher is now on DVD... for awhile now lol

  3. #4783
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Jack Reacher is now on DVD... for awhile now lol
    That's when you know a movie is really bad. didn't it just come out at the theatres?

  4. #4784
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Quote Originally Posted by gumby74 View Post
    That's when you know a movie is really bad. didn't it just come out at the theatres?
    Most stuff is coming out on DVD dude quickly dude. Not sure how much you follow the movie industry, but they've been pushing stuff out like no tomorrow.

    Actually, I remember in October/November when I was watching the Hobbit with my best friend.... now the new one is released for December of 2013.... That is insane.

    Movies are coming out quick. Actually, my netflix queue is filling up pretty quickly now.

  5. #4785
    Veteran Rusty192's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Chad
    Posts
    3,890
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    How was Jack Reacher in the books? I mean, Tom Cruise had some funnies here and there. Was Reacher supposed to be a little funny?
    All I know is that he wasn't like Tom Cruise lol

  6. #4786
    Veteran Rusty192's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Chad
    Posts
    3,890
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Actually, I remember in October/November when I was watching the Hobbit with my best friend.... now the new one is released for December of 2013.... That is insane.
    I know, what the heck?

    they just are finishing up filming for the third one now.

  7. #4787
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty192 View Post
    I know, what the heck?

    they just are finishing up filming for the third one now.
    It's insane, and it's funny because the movies come out amazing

  8. #4788
    Veteran Rusty192's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Chad
    Posts
    3,890
    It'll be cool to see Legolas again. Hopefully they dont make his character too dumb

  9. #4789
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Same, Legolas was my favorite.

  10. #4790
    Veteran Rusty192's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Chad
    Posts
    3,890
    lol


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts