+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 814 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898148548 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty192 View Post
    Brown also wasn't the main guy predominantly getting all the carries. And inexplicably was sidelined by the coaches even with bradshaw noticeably struggling. I think bradshaw only had 4 games over 100 yards this year including the 200 yarder against the browns. I think those games greatly inflated his stats. He was very hit or miss despite his 1K season.

His feet were screwed last year (no pun intended) and he couldn't find holes with ease at all. He just hopped around a lot and didn't get consistent yards. Showing no burst. You could tell his feet were hurting him all year. It was very frustrating to watch. That imo is hard on an offense's rhythm. Give me the guy who constantly churns out the yards by finding the holes and setting up his cuts. In the limited time with Brown, our offense seemed to flow more efficiently and at setting up manageable downs.

Bradshaw is just worn down. The other guys have overtaken him. He might be good for a few games here or there, but not a full season anymore.
    This. It's one of those things where you just have to notice it.

Just like many people are high on Will Hill, despite his very limited opportunities (like ShakeandBake has already said). Many are banking on him filling KP's snaps.

Bradshaw's damaged goods, and it's clear as day.

If Bradshaw was so good, why is he still a FA? He needed to be cut. We've argued about this before Moke. Andre Brown (before breaking his leg) was a more effective runner than Bradshaw. I don't know how you can't see that..

MUCH better.

I love Bradshaw but it got annoying watching him constantly fail to take advantage of space because he just wasn't fast enough.

All while Wilson sat on the sideline for the entire game doing nothing. Well, except for the sporadic first downs where he'd would receive a handoff that everyone could see coming before the Giants broke the huddle, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Did anyone ever hear of "commonplace books"?I'm reading a book on how technology affects our brains and our future. a summary: talks about how we suck at reading now, that everything is simplified on the internet and we can't concentrate anymore.So they were talking about commonplace books that people used when reading actual books.As an avid reader, I'm curious of this because I love enlightening myself when reading non-fiction books. I think I might buy a journal or book and use it as my commonplace book. It's basically a book where you take notes from the readings. It can be anything - proverbs, quotations, definitions if you don't understand words, even questions that you want answered and your own thoughts. It's supposed to enrich your mind.
    Never heard of it, that's pretty cool though.

MUCH better.

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    It's not necessary to include the most important player on the team in every team debate?

My goodness, you brought your dumb arguments into the lounge. Take them somewhere else, do me a favor.

I'm not arguing he is an important player. I just see this as a team sport and I really don't care about having Eli Manning when the rest of our team sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Never heard of it, that's pretty cool though.
    Yeah, it is pretty awesome. I actually just started doing it this morning in a notebook. Need a smaller journal pad though because a notebook gets too heavy.

My goodness, you brought your dumb arguments into the lounge. Take them somewhere else, do me a favor.I'm not arguing he is an important player. I just see this as a team sport and I really don't care about having Eli Manning when the rest of our team sucks.
    Ah yes, my dumb "Franchise QB is important argument." You prefer the Ponder method, right? Where the whole team plays "amazing," and they only win 10 games.

Ah yes, my dumb "Franchise QB is important argument." You prefer the Ponder method, right? Where the whole team plays "amazing," and they only win 10 games.
    You must have a crush on me dude. I know, I'm beautiful. Would you like my information?

You must have a crush on me dude. I know, I'm beautiful. Would you like my information?
    What?

What?
    Which part should I explain sir?