+ Reply to Thread
Page 501 of 814 FirstFirst ... 401451491499500501502503511551601 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,010 of 8133
  1. #5001
    Veteran Rusty192's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Chad
    Posts
    3,890
    Went out on a lake with a kayak, and just chilled there watching fireworks go off from different places on the shore. The sounds and the colors were amplified 100x more. Freaking awesome! Then went home and made a homecooked sour-dough pizza Margherita.

  2. #5002
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Trap house
    Posts
    32,283
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty192 View Post
    Went out on a lake with a kayak, and just chilled there watching fireworks go off from different places on the shore. The sounds and the colors were amplified 100x more. Freaking awesome! Then went home and made a homecooked sour-dough pizza Margherita.
    Sounds like a typical Chad-like evening.

  3. #5003
    Veteran Rusty192's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Chad
    Posts
    3,890
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Sounds like a typical Chad-like evening.
    It was awesome.

    Also, I did have a typical 4th of July BBQ earlier. All in all a very nice Independence Day!

  4. #5004
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Trap house
    Posts
    32,283
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty192 View Post
    It was awesome. Also, I did have a typical 4th of July BBQ earlier. All in all a very nice Independence Day!
    Homemad Sangria >

  5. #5005

  6. #5006
    All-Pro Drez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,666
    Anyone watch the show Wilfred (the US version). It's sooooo bizarre, but hilarious.

  7. #5007
    All-Pro gmen0820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Audubon, New Jersey
    Posts
    18,930
    Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    Anyone watch the show Wilfred (the US version). It's sooooo bizarre, but hilarious.
    Not a fan. Haven't given it a solid shot, though.

  8. #5008
    All-Pro Drez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,666
    Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Not a fan. Haven't given it a solid shot, though.
    It's definitely not for everyone. You kind of have to get past how strange it is first.

  9. #5009
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    What's up people? Had a 5 day weekend so I was pretty busy.

  10. #5010
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Not to sound gay, but Mike's Hard Lemonade Black Cherry is amazing.

    Great chiller on a hot day.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts