+ Reply to Thread
Page 502 of 814 FirstFirst ... 2402452492500501502503504512552602 ... LastLast
Results 5,011 to 5,020 of 8133
  1. #5011
    All-Pro Drez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,153
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Not to sound gay, but Mike's Hard Lemonade Black Cherry is amazing.

    Great chiller on a hot day.
    If you have to start a sentence with, "Not so sound gay..." well I think you know the rest...

  2. #5012
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    30,069
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Not to sound gay, but Mike's Hard Lemonade Black Cherry is amazing. Great chiller on a hot day.
    Mike's hard is delicious. You are still gay.

    MUCH better.

  3. #5013
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,122
    Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    If you have to start a sentence with, "Not so sound gay..." well I think you know the rest...
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Mike's hard is delicious. You are still gay.
    I know jPIZZACK would have came in here and said "you're gay dude" if I didn't state it.

  4. #5014
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,122
    I'm about to watch Cloud Atlas and not sure how to go into this movie. It's ****ing 3 hours long...

  5. #5015
    All-Pro Drez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,153
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Mike's hard is delicious.
    HAHAHA

  6. #5016
    All-Pro Drez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,153
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    I'm about to watch Cloud Atlas and not sure how to go into this movie. It's ****ing 3 hours long...
    If you're not watching it in a theater, does it really matter how long it is?

  7. #5017
    All-Pro Drez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,153
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    I know jPIZZACK would have came in here and said "you're gay dude" if I didn't state it.
    This is true.

  8. #5018
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,122
    Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    If you're not watching it in a theater, does it really matter how long it is?
    I guess not, not sure how much I want to give the movie before I shut it off though

  9. #5019
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,122
    3 hours is a lot of time, probably an hour?

  10. #5020
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    30,069
    Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    HAHAHA
    I didn't mean the beverage either

    MUCH better.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts