+ Reply to Thread
Page 506 of 814 FirstFirst ... 6406456496504505506507508516556606 ... LastLast
Results 5,051 to 5,060 of 8137

Thread: The Freaking Lounge

Also, makes me sick how many people show off what they have on the sites. It gets real annoying.

So morehead will be back, right? i doubt there is any need for your sig moke lol

So my dog bit my roommate's girlfriend in the face on the 4th of July late night after a BBQ when we were all plastered.

She ended up getting 23 stitches to make sure there is no scarring.

She was extremely drunk, and tried to pick up my dog from behind when he was eating a plate of food he had stolen off the table and nipped her once in the face.

She bled like a fountain due to the alcohol thinning her blood, screamed and cried hysterically, and made us call 9-11.

I just feel extreme remorse and guilt right now because I've known her and her family for a long time. My dog isn't getting taken away or anything and they're not pressing charges against me, but my roommate (who is one of my best friends) hasn't been home since Thursday and I think he resents me because of this.

I'm just feeling bummed out and needed to vent.

/fin

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Quote Originally Posted by Giantz4Life View Post
    So my dog bit my roommate's girlfriend in the face on the 4th of July late night after a BBQ when we were all plastered. She ended up getting 23 stitches to make sure there is no scarring. She was extremely drunk, and tried to pick up my dog from behind when he was eating a plate of food he had stolen off the table and nipped her once in the face.She bled like a fountain due to the alcohol thinning her blood, screamed and cried hysterically, and made us call 9-11. I just feel extreme remorse and guilt right now because I've known her and her family for a long time. My dog isn't getting taken away or anything and they're not pressing charges against me, but my roommate (who is one of my best friends) hasn't been home since Thursday and I think he resents me because of this. I'm just feeling bummed out and needed to vent. /fin
    I'm sorry to hear that. I hope she is okay, but she needs to be careful next time. She probably scared the dog, and he reacted. Definitely need to be careful.

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

So my dog bit my roommate's girlfriend in the face on the 4th of July late night after a BBQ when we were all plastered.

She ended up getting 23 stitches to make sure there is no scarring.

She was extremely drunk, and tried to pick up my dog from behind when he was eating a plate of food he had stolen off the table and nipped her once in the face.

She bled like a fountain due to the alcohol thinning her blood, screamed and cried hysterically, and made us call 9-11.

I just feel extreme remorse and guilt right now because I've known her and her family for a long time. My dog isn't getting taken away or anything and they're not pressing charges against me, but my roommate (who is one of my best friends) hasn't been home since Thursday and I think he resents me because of this.

I'm just feeling bummed out and needed to vent.

/fin
    thats pretty severe. i guess you cant mess with hungry dogs and their food. they are still animals with primal instincts.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I'm sorry to hear that. I hope she is okay, but she needs to be careful next time. She probably scared the dog, and he reacted. Definitely need to be careful.
    I'm bringing him to a veterinarian behavioralist. Hopefully she can figure out what triggered his aggression with food.

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty192 View Post
    thats pretty severe. i guess you cant mess with hungry dogs and their food. they are still animals with primal instincts.
    It is severe. I still can't wrap my head around the whole situation. Oh well - nothing I can do about it now.

It is severe. I still can't wrap my head around the whole situation. Oh well - nothing I can do about it now.
    That's a hard situation to be in :/ so sorry.

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    But they are on your ignore list for a reason lol, for you to ignore.
    The ignore list is pretty much pointless. You can see when someone on your list posts, unblock individual messages, and see blocked posters posts in quoted text. Kinda pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty192 View Post
    So morehead will be back, right? i doubt there is any need for your sig moke lol
    I don't think so. If it says banned under the username I'm pretty certain that that is a permaban.

+ Reply to Thread