Page 514 of 814 FirstFirst ... 14414464504512513514515516524564614 ... LastLast
Results 5,131 to 5,140 of 8133
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    That was my roofie
    Why am I not surprised?
    I thought we had something special!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Why am I not surprised?
    Because I'm a failure and I won't get invited to anyone's pants party without a roofie!

Should men be able to tell women to get an abortion? If he doesn't want the child, he shouldn't be forced to take care of it or pay child support if he leaves.

Then again, if you don't want the risk of getting a woman pregnant, he should keep his **** in his pants. What do you think?

Should men be able to tell women to get an abortion? If he doesn't want the child, he shouldn't be forced to take care of it or pay child support if he leaves.

Then again, if you don't want the risk of getting a woman pregnant, he should keep his **** in his pants. What do you think?
    That's tough. He can **** a girl's life up for sure if he does it on purpose though no and he can get away without paying ****.

That's tough. He can **** a girl's life up for sure if he does it on purpose though no and he can get away without paying ****.
    I joined a debate page on FB (Billy is on it too), and they asked it.

I mean, look..if you don't want to have a child, then no..you shouldn't have to pay for one. But as adults I'm assuming..if you make an adult decision like having sex, then you should take care of the child.

I joined a debate page on FB (Billy is on it too), and they asked it.

I mean, look..if you don't want to have a child, then no..you shouldn't have to pay for one. But as adults I'm assuming..if you make an adult decision like having sex, then you should take care of the child.
    Send me that debate page through PM, VM, any way you like... I'm very interested in it for sure.

If they both agreed to sex without a condom, and she got pregnant and they came to a disagreement, I think the man shouldn't have to pay... that's about final for me.
    If she keeps insisting she wants one, that's a dealbreaker. She shouldn't have to force that on him.

Send me that debate page through PM, VM, any way you like... I'm very interested in it for sure.

If they both agreed to sex without a condom, and she got pregnant and they came to a disagreement, I think the man shouldn't have to pay... that's about final for me.
    If she keeps insisting she wants one, that's a dealbreaker. She shouldn't have to force that on him.
    This is where it gets tricky.

If you agree to have sex without a condom, you're basically agreeing to receive the consequences resulting in the sex. But still...that doesn't necessarily mean that you are entitled to take care of the child.

Now, if the female WANTS a child, and the male doesn't..and the woman gets pregnant..then you can make the case that he should not have to pay for the child support. The woman knew beforehand that he does not want a child.

This is where it gets tricky.

If you agree to have sex without a condom, you're basically agreeing to receive the consequences resulting in the sex. But still...that doesn't necessarily mean that you are entitled to take care of the child.

Now, if the female WANTS a child, and the male doesn't..and the woman gets pregnant..then you can make the case that he should not have to pay for the child support. The woman knew beforehand that he does not want a child.
    Which is really not possible to prove anyway. In a non-realistic world.

Send me that link Rudy

Which is really not possible to prove anyway. In a non-realistic world.

Send me that link Rudy
    https://www.facebook.com/tiffanysdebates?fref=ts

Oh, it's not even a page... so it's not private? My posts will be made public to everyone I know?