+ Reply to Thread
Page 516 of 815 FirstFirst ... 16416466506514515516517518526566616 ... LastLast
Results 5,151 to 5,160 of 8143
  1. #5151
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,271
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    People just don't think it's a classic.
    Like a future classic? It just came out no?

  2. #5152
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,271
    But what's the obsession with doing a song with Rick Ross? Ridiculous.

  3. #5153
    Hall of Famer Rudy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    woof arf bark woof
    Posts
    50,497
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Like a future classic? It just came out no?
    You can tell if an album is going to be a classic, by the feel of the album.
    Mood: WOOF!

  4. #5154
    Hall of Famer Rudy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    woof arf bark woof
    Posts
    50,497
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    But what's the obsession with doing a song with Rick Ross? Ridiculous.
    I haven't listened to the album yet, so I don't know.
    Mood: WOOF!

  5. #5155

  6. #5156
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,271
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    You can tell if an album is going to be a classic, by the feel of the album.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I haven't listened to the album yet, so I don't know.
    What the.... Idk, to me it sounds like a classic.

  7. #5157
    Hall of Famer Rudy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    woof arf bark woof
    Posts
    50,497
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Switching it up a bit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NK4YB64XT0c
    Mood: WOOF!

  8. #5158
    Hall of Famer Rudy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    woof arf bark woof
    Posts
    50,497
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    What the.... Idk, to me it sounds like a classic.
    I'll be the judge of that...when I listen to it haha.
    Mood: WOOF!

  9. #5159
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,271
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I'll be the judge of that...when I listen to it haha.
    Okay classic master Rudith

  10. #5160
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,271
    Nevermind, I'm listening to the rest and it's decent. It's going to be overrated.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts