+ Reply to Thread
Page 524 of 815 FirstFirst ... 24424474514522523524525526534574624 ... LastLast
Results 5,231 to 5,240 of 8141
  1. #5231
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,265
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Oh, I forgot to tell you that she posts ANY question.
    Haha, literally ANY. I think she posts everything she gets to be honest. Some are flat out insane.

    I hate FB and not like I use it much anymore... but I hate seeing most of her **** on my news feed.

  2. #5232
    Veteran Rusty192's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Chad
    Posts
    3,890
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I just passed Metlife Stadium. -cries-
    I once flew over Metlife at night on approach to Newark. Epicness!

  3. #5233
    All-Pro Rudy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In the box on the corner.
    Posts
    40,331
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty192 View Post
    I once flew over Metlife at night on approach to Newark. Epicness!
    I used to live 5 minutes from the stadium. I miss Jersey.....but ew, why were you going to Newark?

    Married to the message board mafia leader.

  4. #5234
    Veteran Rusty192's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Chad
    Posts
    3,890
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I used to live 5 minutes from the stadium. I miss Jersey.....but ew, why were you going to Newark?
    So I could drive home from the airport lol.

  5. #5235
    All-Pro Rudy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In the box on the corner.
    Posts
    40,331
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty192 View Post
    So I could drive home from the airport lol.
    Oh, ok good.

    Married to the message board mafia leader.

  6. #5236
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    29,421
    Quote Originally Posted by gumby74 View Post
    I went to harlem once in my entire life. I told the cab driver to lock the doors. Haha.
    Harlem isn't as bad as it used to be I dont think. Every time i take the train to manhattan, the harlem stop is always flooded with yuppies and suits. weird, eh?
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  7. #5237
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    29,421
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Haha, literally ANY. I think she posts everything she gets to be honest. Some are flat out insane.

    I hate FB and not like I use it much anymore... but I hate seeing most of her **** on my news feed.
    who are we talking about?
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  8. #5238
    All-Pro Rudy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In the box on the corner.
    Posts
    40,331
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    who are we talking about?
    It's a debate page on FB called "Tiffany's Debates".

    Married to the message board mafia leader.

  9. #5239
    All-Pro Rudy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In the box on the corner.
    Posts
    40,331
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    Harlem isn't as bad as it used to be I dont think. Every time i take the train to manhattan, the harlem stop is always flooded with yuppies and suits. weird, eh?
    Too many freaking white people. /red

    Married to the message board mafia leader.

  10. #5240
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,265
    That ***** Tiffany Debates

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts