+ Reply to Thread
Page 525 of 814 FirstFirst ... 25425475515523524525526527535575625 ... LastLast
Results 5,241 to 5,250 of 8133

Thread: The Freaking Lounge

  1. #5241
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Trap house
    Posts
    32,960
    Simo doesn't listen lol

    Eli: "You actually caught a pass!"

  2. #5242
    Veteran Rusty192's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Chad
    Posts
    3,890
    If there is one thing I'm looking forward to, it's crushing the Redskins this year. Can't stand hype.

  3. #5243
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Trap house
    Posts
    32,960
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty192 View Post
    If there is one thing I'm looking forward to, it's crushing the Redskins this year. Can't stand hype.
    Apparently, RGIII was caught in a sexting scandal...ON his wedding day. It's on Deadspin...

    Eli: "You actually caught a pass!"

  4. #5244
    All-Pro Drez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,931
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Apparently, RGIII was caught in a sexting scandal...ON his wedding day. It's on Deadspin...
    But, at this point in time any photo that's been furnished where he could be identified, his face has been blocked out.

  5. #5245
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Trap house
    Posts
    32,960
    Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    But, at this point in time any photo that's been furnished where he could be identified, his face has been blocked out.
    The girl is weird too.

    Eli: "You actually caught a pass!"

  6. #5246
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Trap house
    Posts
    32,960
    Oh, and good morning. On the way to Florida..7 and a half ours remaining, woop.

    Eli: "You actually caught a pass!"

  7. #5247
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Update:

    I probably won't be buying a bike at any department store. Might try a local bike store and see if they can fit something between my price range.

  8. #5248
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Oh, and good morning. On the way to Florida..7 and a half ours remaining, woop.
    You're driving there?

  9. #5249
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Trap house
    Posts
    32,960
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    You're driving there?
    Yep. We never flew to FL, even when we lived in Jersey.

    Eli: "You actually caught a pass!"

  10. #5250
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Yep. We never flew to FL, even when we lived in Jersey.
    How is the drive? Plenty of things to see? Ive always wanted to trek down there. Maybe next year to visit some family that are moving out there soon.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts