+ Reply to Thread
Page 530 of 814 FirstFirst ... 30430480520528529530531532540580630 ... LastLast
Results 5,291 to 5,300 of 8138

Thread: The Freaking Lounge

Quote Originally Posted by speedman View Post
    I forget the road but I think I stopped there on the way into chapel hill or highpoint.
    Okay I wasnt sure so I edited lol. cuz there are two. you might have been on the 95 one.

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty192 View Post
    Okay I wasnt sure so I edited lol. cuz there are two. you might have been on the 95 one.
    It was probably 95.

Morninnnng. Gonna hit up the pools today. Should be fun.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Morninnnng. Gonna hit up the pools today. Should be fun.
    If it's not raining when I get home....I'm definitely going in my pool. I woke up at 9, and it was 84 degrees out already =\
    Oderint Dum Metuant

WOW OK, IF IT RAINS ONE MORE TIME, I'M GOING TO PUNCH SEVERAL BABIES.

Rudyy, seeing as I couldn't get this in in time before the Eli thread got locked earlier...

You will most likely never have to write a paper using Chicago. Just about the only people that still use it are historians and some philosophy profs. It's pretty much the old standard that MLA and APA replaced.

However, for the record:

Footnoting >>> In line citation

Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    Rudyy, seeing as I couldn't get this in in time before the Eli thread got locked earlier...You will most likely never have to write a paper using Chicago. Just about the only people that still use it are historians and some philosophy profs. It's pretty much the old standard that MLA and APA replaced.However, for the record:Footnoting >>> In line citation
    I HATE citations. I don't understand why we have to use quotes and cite them, and then do a work cited page. What the ****?

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I HATE citations. I don't understand why we have to use quotes and cite them, and then do a work cited page. What the ****?
    Well, there's more information in the works cited page than in the citation. You still have to do the cites with Chicago; they're just in the footnote and not cluttering up the writing. However, you can do one awesome thing in Chicago that you cannot do in MLA or APA, and that is the use of ibid. Ibid is so sweet. If the source you're citing is the same as your previous citation, you just write ibid. p. 34. No more writing, Cohen, Gutenweiller, Smith, et al. 5 times in a row.

And just wait until you have to write annotated bibliographies. Those are so much fun. Ick.

Talking about vacations is funner.

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty192 View Post
    Talking about vacations is funner.
    Get in touch with your inner nerd.

+ Reply to Thread