+ Reply to Thread
Page 535 of 814 FirstFirst ... 35435485525533534535536537545585635 ... LastLast
Results 5,341 to 5,350 of 8133
    Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post

Enough with the nudes, Roodz.

All-Pro
    Then it doesn't come as no surprise since it's been happening for at least ten years. It comes as no surprise because going on the internet and reading (at the same time!) isn't a monumental feat.
    shouldn't you have used quote's around "at the same time" ?!?
    Last edited by byron; 07-21-2013 at 08:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by byron View Post
    gmen is crying!

Enough with the nudes, Roodz.
    Lol you wish.

No, that's definitely a parenthetical thought being expressed.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    No, that's definitely a parenthetical thought being expressed.
    Well I wouldn't have known the right and the wrong of it...I didn't do very well with English class..... I hated it in fact, should have tried a little harder my grammar and such is really poor....I was taking a little short a 820 because he's damn good with the English stuff alone with yourself and many others around here....I wonder or guess most of you went to college is english like a needed study or is it choice ..

Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    Even going back to the '70's you had the Prosecutor's Management Information System (PROMIS), that was a nice test run for some of the tracking and database integration software that exists now,
    Oh, and Facebook sells your information to the government, but I knew that 2 years ago. I'm not sure why I still use it. They incorporate all these new ideas and "cool" ways to share your info not because they give a ****, but that you can share as much info as possible, so they can hand it over to the government. Well done Zuckerberg, well done.

Well I wouldn't have known the right and the wrong of it...I didn't do very well with English class..... I hated it in fact, should have tried a little harder my grammar and such is really poor....I was taking a little short a 820 because he's damn good with the English stuff alone with yourself and many others around here....I wonder or guess most of you went to college is english like a needed study or is it choice ..
    I'll say this, if I can understand you, then that's good enough for me.

Composition is a required course at most colleges and universities. And as Rudyy said, so long as you're comprehensible, it's all good. I don't really care that much unless someone is being a ****, especially if they're saying they're smarter than someone else or correcting someone else's grammar (like the people that talk **** and then spell grammar, "grammer." I will definitely let them know what time it is, lol).