+ Reply to Thread
Page 536 of 814 FirstFirst ... 36436486526534535536537538546586636 ... LastLast
Results 5,351 to 5,360 of 8133
    All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    Composition is a required course at most colleges and universities. And as Rudyy said, so long as you're comprehensible, it's all good. I don't really care that much unless someone is being a ****, especially if they're saying they're smarter than someone else or correcting someone else's grammar (like the people that talk **** and then spell grammar, "grammer." I will definitely let them know what time it is, lol).
    You guys are all cool about it your education really comes through .."just lost spell check I'm in trouble now " google spell check goes into spells !.....sometimes I feel like a dummy around here but I'm good with it....lol

Quote Originally Posted by byron View Post
    You guys are all cool about it your education really comes through .."just lost spell check I'm in trouble now " google spell check goes into spells !.....sometimes I feel like a dummy around here but I'm good with it....lol
    I use spell check all the time. I'll even google and/or look up spellings for words if need be.

And you're not dumb. Your area of expertise is just different. I know for a fact when you start talking about contracting I feel like a dumbass.

Quote Originally Posted by byron View Post
    You are in no way dumb. Everyone uses spell check, I use spell check. I'm probably the worst math student in the history of math students. We all are good at somethings, but not everything

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    I use spell check all the time. I'll even google and/or look up spellings for words if need be.

And you're not dumb. Your area of expertise is just different. I know for a fact when you start talking about contracting I feel like a dumbass.
    thanks Drez sometimes I wish I could write a little better but I'm to old for new tricks.. I appreciate the understanding...I do the same... for some reason google quits working and I have to restart my browser

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    You are in no way dumb. Everyone uses spell check, I use spell check. I'm probably the worst math student in the history of math students. We all are good at somethings, but not everything
    Thanks Rudy ...I was ok with Math plus I need it for my work...stair building,roof rafters and such..even thats not real heavy duty math .....

Byron, even though you're critical of your own grammar skills, you still write better than ~75% of this board (even the people who question others' intelligence).

Man, Rummy 500 is so GD addictive, lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    It is, it is.

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Teach me how to plaaaay.