+ Reply to Thread
Page 540 of 814 FirstFirst ... 40440490530538539540541542550590640 ... LastLast
Results 5,391 to 5,400 of 8133
    Does anyone think that Amazon checks their defective items? Like if I report an item as defective and send it out?

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Does anyone think that Amazon checks their defective items? Like if I report an item as defective and send it out?
    if it's recent, they dont even care. you can return anything you want to amazon.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    if it's recent, they dont even care. you can return anything you want to amazon.
    Okay awesome, I'll just return it as defective so I can avoid paying the shipping.

I just need to get home in time to drop it off.

my current beef with amazon is how many things theyve added to be "Add-on items" and they no longer let you buy them individually. They says "this is an add-on item, we will save this for you in your cart until you reach the $25 free shipping threshhold, and then we'll send it."

I think that they think people are trying to pull one over on them, get free shipping for things that are barely worth them paying shipping for...but to be honest, i dont ****ing care. let me buy what i need and let ME decide if it's worth ME paying the shipping for.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Yeah I know right? It's pretty annoying,

what i DO like about amazon is their customer service. i ordered a cell phone, it was delivered defective, and i contacted them, and they said "we'll give you an advance refund, order another one, and then send us back the defective one.

So they basically gave me the money to expedite the shipping of another one so i didnt have to continue to wait for a phone. pretty awesome

edit - and also, i bought a laptop, and it went on sale $50 cheaper the next week, amazon gave me $100 back. lolwut? $100 for a $50 difference?!!? leggggittttt
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Damn, that's great

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    chicks dont count......
    Also it might be the fact that she is not in fact a wine connoisseur anyway lol

The coolest thing just happened in the parking lot across from my job(I have a full wall window in my office).

apparently a briefcase was left in the parking lot. someone got nervous and called the police. a sheriff showed up, blocked off the entrance and jumped camped on it for about an hour. he then taped off the WHOOOOLE parking lot.

ok now for the cool part. all these others police vehicles show up.....then Jeremy Renner gets out of the car, and puts on the full bomb suit like in Hurt Locker. ok, it wasnt him...but there WAS a guy who put on a bomb suit, and walked around to the case....scanned it, opened it....and nothing happened....and he yells..."ITS OK!!! ITS JUST DIRTY UNDERWEAR!!!"

ok i made that last part up obviously....but it was still cool seeing the bomb squad lmao
    Oderint Dum Metuant