+ Reply to Thread
Page 556 of 815 FirstFirst ... 56456506546554555556557558566606656 ... LastLast
Results 5,551 to 5,560 of 8141
  1. #5551
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,265
    I can't draw for ****!

  2. #5552
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY. Heeltown, USA
    Posts
    30,676
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    I can't draw for ****!
    I'm not really good at creative work....i'm good at replicating/duplicating or whatever.

    Like, I can draw what i see, but I wouldn't be able to make up anything decent looking on my own.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  3. #5553
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,265
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    I'm not really good at creative work....i'm good at replicating/duplicating or whatever.

    Like, I can draw what i see, but I wouldn't be able to make up anything decent looking on my own.
    Makes sense, I haven't tried it in awhile.

  4. #5554
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,265
    Can't wait for vacation holy ****, I can't stand work. I need to find a new job, pronto.

  5. #5555
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY. Heeltown, USA
    Posts
    30,676
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Can't wait for vacation holy ****, I can't stand work. I need to find a new job, pronto.
    man, i just came back last week, and already I'm like GET ME THE **** OUT OF THIS PLACE!!!
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  6. #5556
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,265
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    man, i just came back last week, and already I'm like GET ME THE **** OUT OF THIS PLACE!!!
    I can imagine the awful feeling of coming back from vacation and going to work.

  7. #5557
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    33,420
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    I'm not really good at creative work....i'm good at replicating/duplicating or whatever.

    Like, I can draw what i see, but I wouldn't be able to make up anything decent looking on my own.
    Same here.


    Sir Thomas Richard Coughlin The Great

    "The NY never comes off"

  8. #5558
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY. Heeltown, USA
    Posts
    30,676
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    I can imagine the awful feeling of coming back from vacation and going to work.
    I shouldnt complain, seeing as how i just had time off. but my large amount of PTO(paid time off) comes with the burden of having to have the time approved. which is a huge pain in my ****:
    -ask for time off.
    -get told no, someone has that time
    -so?
    -we arent giving 2 ppl the same days off

    -ask for a different range of dates
    -get told no, someone has that.


    WHERE THE **** DO I TAKE TIME IF EVERYONE ELSE HAS IT ALSO?! lol
    5 full timers have the ability to take 25 total weeks off from work...we also have 4 part timers & nobody can share time off. sooooo that really kinda limits to what is available. kinda BS. my tenure is a blessing and a curse!!
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  9. #5559
    All-Pro Rudy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Sarcasman is my spirit animal.
    Posts
    43,959
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    I'm not really good at creative work....i'm good at replicating/duplicating or whatever.Like, I can draw what i see, but I wouldn't be able to make up anything decent looking on my own.
    Thank God I don't have that problem.

  10. #5560
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,265
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    I shouldnt complain, seeing as how i just had time off. but my large amount of PTO(paid time off) comes with the burden of having to have the time approved. which is a huge pain in my ****:
    -ask for time off.
    -get told no, someone has that time
    -so?
    -we arent giving 2 ppl the same days off

    -ask for a different range of dates
    -get told no, someone has that.


    WHERE THE **** DO I TAKE TIME IF EVERYONE ELSE HAS IT ALSO?! lol
    5 full timers have the ability to take 25 total weeks off from work...we also have 4 part timers & nobody can share time off. sooooo that really kinda limits to what is available. kinda BS. my tenure is a blessing and a curse!!
    Yeah, that's brutal lol

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts