+ Reply to Thread
Page 575 of 814 FirstFirst ... 75475525565573574575576577585625675 ... LastLast
Results 5,741 to 5,750 of 8133
    Quote Originally Posted by speedman View Post
    How the signature comes up.
    I like your idea of setting reminders for yourself, but when you see the sig after you post, don't you think it's too late at that point?

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    It is?!?! I must have missed the nice parts =P

I wouldnt know really....the only place I go to in NJ is the stadium, and thats just down 17 (which is a dump) and when I go on vaca to LBI just down the garden state pkwy which is usually fine.
    It's called the Garden State for a reason, both East, West, North and South of the Stadium in about 45 minutes will bring you to Paradise.
    Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Morrison View Post
    It's called the Garden State for a reason, both East, West, North and South of the Stadium in about 45 minutes will bring you to Paradise.
    I'm really only familiar with Long Beach Island....it's honestly one of my favorite places in the world lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

What are you losers doing this weekend?

Yacht party with JPizzack

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    I like your idea of setting reminders for yourself, but when you see the sig after you post, don't you think it's too late at that point?
    It's intended for everyone, me included. I usually try to live by that but sometimes **** happens.
    Engage brain before speaking.

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Yacht party with JPizzack
    YEEEAAAA BIIIIITCH!!!!
    lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    What are you losers doing this weekend?
    this is going to sound incredibly lame...but im going to a surprise 30th for a friend of mine....and it's a "white party" where everyone is decked out in white...which is sooooo gheeyyyy....BUT....the guy throwin it....money is no object. so it's going to be at the place that does all the fancy weddings around here, and it's fully catered, open bar, and the place is just really nice. so it should be cool....especially when i get hammered for free lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

I'm really only familiar with Long Beach Island....it's honestly one of my favorite places in the world lol
    I like LBI too, but it's too much of a hassle to get to. I go to Spring Lake, much closer to where I live.
    Engage brain before speaking.

this is going to sound incredibly lame...but im going to a surprise 30th for a friend of mine....and it's a "white party" where everyone is decked out in white...which is sooooo gheeyyyy....BUT....the guy throwin it....money is no object. so it's going to be at the place that does all the fancy weddings around here, and it's fully catered, open bar, and the place is just really nice. so it should be cool....especially when i get hammered for free lol
    I'm getting hammered for free too!

HIGH FIVE!

Nothing is more exciting.