+ Reply to Thread
Page 587 of 814 FirstFirst ... 87487537577585586587588589597637687 ... LastLast
Results 5,861 to 5,870 of 8133
    Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    To cover bases I also sent him a link to an article that discusses a paper that further disproves the "antigen myth.'
    There is overwhelming evidence that says that the two are not related at all. As a matter of fact, I have only read one study that supported the notion that vaccines and autism are related. Some idiot researchers in California concluded that the rate of autism had tripled over a particular point in time, and attributed this to an increase in vaccinations during the same time period. The thing is, these geniuses didn't consider that the rate of population growth coincided with the spike in autism rates. Its studies like the one I just mentioned that perpetuate this myth.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Hi Shake

Quote Originally Posted by NYG- View Post
    OK

Hi Marv, welcome back.
    I thought we had something special!!!

There is overwhelming evidence that says that the two are not related at all. As a matter of fact, I have only read one study that supported the notion that vaccines and autism are related. Some idiot researchers in California concluded that the rate of autism had tripled over a particular point in time, and attributed this to an increase in vaccinations during the same time period. The thing is, these geniuses didn't consider that the rate of population growth coincided with the spike in autism rates. Its studies like the one I just mentioned that perpetuate this myth.
    Well, there was the Wakefield study, which was the one that really set it to spark. But, since that study has come out, it's been debunked completely. Everything from conflict of interest (the study was being funded by a personal injury lawyer), to manipulating results. His study also only looked at 8 subjects.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    OK

Hi Marv, welcome back.
    I don't think it's Marv, either. I'm sure there's a high level of concomitance between Truthers and Anti-Vaxxers.

I don't think it's Marv, either. I'm sure there's a high level of concomitance between Truthers and Anti-Vaxxers.
    I bet you didn't know that Snowden is a CIA plant

Hey Marv

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Hey Marv
    Sup Moke

You lose.

Sup Moke
    No hello for me? Oh.