+ Reply to Thread
Page 602 of 814 FirstFirst ... 102502552592600601602603604612652702 ... LastLast
Results 6,011 to 6,020 of 8133
  1. #6011
    All-Pro gmen0820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Audubon, New Jersey
    Posts
    18,939
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Now? I never was a fan. I stated that I preferred to watch them over CNN and Cox news.

    Now, of course you will take your conservative biased view, and BLOW up my watchings of MSNBC.
    They're the only news station that you mentioned as a counter-point in a debate about FNC, and you defended them vehemently. But even if you're not a "fan," per se, then your "preference" to watch them would still expose you to a fairly negative depiction of conservatives.

  2. #6012
    All-Pro gmen0820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Audubon, New Jersey
    Posts
    18,939
    Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    No actual Libertarian of any stripe would find that behavior acceptable.
    Oh, I thought we were all just making ill-advised random guesses on this guy's political views.

  3. #6013
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Trap house
    Posts
    32,344
    Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    They're the only news station that you mentioned as a counter-point in a debate about FNC, and you defended them vehemently. But even if you're not a "fan," per se, then your "preference" to watch them would still expose you to a fairly negative depiction of conservatives.
    Again, how does that make me a fan?. You didn't answer that.

    And no it wouldn't lol. I don't need another news station to help me understand that Cox news is bad.

  4. #6014
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Trap house
    Posts
    32,344

  5. #6015
    All-Pro gmen0820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Audubon, New Jersey
    Posts
    18,939
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Again, how does that make me a fan?. You didn't answer that.
    I don't answer questions that aren't posed, but I did make reference to it in my last post.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    And no it wouldn't lol. I don't need another news station to help me understand that Cox news is bad.
    I brought FNC in the context of a former debate, not as means to discredit MSNBC, so I don't see what your dig at FNC fits in.

    But before we get too far off track, let's not forget that my response was one in response to -- what I'd hope -- was obvious sarcasm towards conservatives.

    Your nitpicking though is making this debate awfully tedious, though!

  6. #6016
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Trap house
    Posts
    32,344
    Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    I don't answer questions that aren't posed, but I did make reference to it in my last post.

    I brought FNC in the context of a former debate, not as means to discredit MSNBC, so I don't see what your dig at FNC fits in.

    But before we get too far off track, let's not forget that my response was one in response to -- what I'd hope -- was obvious sarcasm towards conservatives.

    Your nitpicking though is making this debate awfully tedious, though!
    I'm not even being serious with this actually.

    LOL @ "YOUR NITPICKING" HAHAHHHAHHHHAHHH the irony.

  7. #6017
    All-Pro gmen0820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Audubon, New Jersey
    Posts
    18,939
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    LOL @ "YOUR NITPICKING" HAHAHHHAHHHHAHHH the irony.
    That was the point. I know sarcasm doesn't translate well over the internet, but I thought the exclamation point was a dead giveaway.

  8. #6018
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Trap house
    Posts
    32,344
    Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    That was the point. I know sarcasm doesn't translate well over the internet, but I thought the exclamation point was a dead giveaway.
    It wasn't a dead giveaway. It was a fail giveaway.

  9. #6019
    All-Pro Drez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,669
    Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Oh, I thought we were all just making ill-advised random guesses on this guy's political views.
    To me, he just seems like a piece of **** scumbag. His political predilections are secondary importance.

  10. #6020
    All-Pro gmen0820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Audubon, New Jersey
    Posts
    18,939
    Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    To me, he just seems like a piece of **** scumbag. His political predilections are secondary importance.
    That's how I see it, too.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts