+ Reply to Thread
Page 609 of 814 FirstFirst ... 109509559599607608609610611619659709 ... LastLast
Results 6,081 to 6,090 of 8138
    Lol'd
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NYG- View Post
    The Huffington Post sucks
    I love it. The people that read that **** are in their own world, great place to troll.

Can't say I really read the news, so i have no valuable input to that discussion lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    Can't say I really read the news, so i have no valuable input to that discussion lol
    You never have any valuable input to any discussion.

Good Morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    You never have any valuable input to any discussion.

Good Morning.
    whatever troll

good morning
    Oderint Dum Metuant

I think it's so stupid that the NCAA can sell their own college memorabilia, but a college athelete can't sell an autograph or signed footballs. Oh well, rules are rules I guess.

I think it's so stupid that the NCAA can sell their own college memorabilia, but a college athelete can't sell an autograph or signed footballs. Oh well, rules are rules I guess.
    Its really stupid.

Glad you are coming around to the sketchiness of college sports. lol. It's ridiculous.

yea, i remember watching some ESPN news type show...like a panel type show i think. and there was a really heated debate(dudes yellin at each other) about the rules in regards to accepting money and such.

You worded in wrong, Rudyy....it's basically a kid who goes to a college, and the college can exploit his talent to profit multiple times over (compared to his covered tuition....) but this kid still has to live like a poor college student.

It's fairly corrupt.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    yea, i remember watching some ESPN news type show...like a panel type show i think. and there was a really heated debate(dudes yellin at each other) about the rules in regards to accepting money and such.

You worded in wrong, Rudyy....it's basically a kid who goes to a college, and the college can exploit his talent to profit multiple times over (compared to his covered tuition....) but this kid still has to live like a poor college student.

It's fairly corrupt.
    Have you ever seen the documentary on the Fab Five? Some parts of it are really sad. Jalen Rose was explaining how the NCAA started selling their pictures, and even started producing the black socks they wore, but he was still so poor.