+ Reply to Thread
Page 612 of 814 FirstFirst ... 112512562602610611612613614622662712 ... LastLast
Results 6,111 to 6,120 of 8137
    Quote Originally Posted by NYG- View Post
    No that was ElidaManning. Then ElidaManning mentioned German engineering to which GT responded something to the effect of"don't you mean (racial epithet for germans)engineering?" GT clearly wasn't trying to attack anyone, then again he did type that and should have known better. Oh well.
    Oh, I missed what GT said, I thought you were talking about EDM.

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Oh, I missed what GT said, I thought you were talking about EDM.
    Oh, yeah we were talking about GT, he could get grumpy at times but he was a good poster imo. Sucks he was banned but he should have known better than to say what he said even if it was just to mock EDM.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by NYG- View Post
    I think he might be done for good. Plus, I'm pretty sure he is already posing under another username, but it is just a hunch.
    I think its just a ban they didn't deactivate his account...

Quote Originally Posted by gumby74 View Post
    he wasn't always that way. this place changed him.
    that's a bit overly dramatic.....
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    I think it was his posts towards "imstillripped." Troll, or not, he did insult him quite a few times.

But I'm sure Die-Hard will see these posts and clear it up soon enough. That, or he'll just tell is it's none of our business.
    LOL

I appreciate the support from all of you, but *gasp*.....I had nothing to do with either of them getting kicked(if they did in fact get kicked). There are 7 moderators, not just 1. Maybe I'll just have to be a tad less tolerant going forward to live up to your way-off-base perceptions of me. It'll be fun.

I do have to ask though: Why is it so crucial for you to know what happened to another poster? I've always found that fascinating
    Last edited by Die-Hard; 08-06-2013 at 08:27 AM.

Month long for edm not sure about GT. I hope that they can use this time off and attend some multi cultural events that are sensitive to the issues of prejudice and discrimination. Plenty of time before football gets real.

Quote Originally Posted by Die-Hard View Post
    LOL

I appreciate the support from all of you, but *gasp*.....I had nothing to do with either of them getting kicked(if they did in fact get kicked). There are 7 moderators, not just 1. Maybe I'll just have to be a tad less tolerant going forward to live up to your way-off-base perceptions of me. It'll be fun.

I do have to ask though: Why is it so crucial for you to know what happened to another poster? I've always found that fascinating
    It gives us an idea of what you guys consider offenses that are subject to a ban.
    Engage brain before speaking.