+ Reply to Thread
Page 613 of 814 FirstFirst ... 113513563603611612613614615623663713 ... LastLast
Results 6,121 to 6,130 of 8133
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSaint View Post
    Month long for edm not sure about GT. I hope that they can use this time off and attend some multi cultural events that are sensitive to the issues of prejudice and discrimination. Plenty of time before football gets real.
    Hmm...

Thats funny. How did you know EDM got a month? Perhaps I'll do a little check.

Uh oh.....

Quote Originally Posted by speedman View Post
    It gives us an idea of what you guys consider offenses that are subject to a ban.
    If you guys haven't figured out what will and will not get you banned by now, you seriously haven't been paying attention. It has to be something else

Quote Originally Posted by Die-Hard View Post
    do have to ask though: Why is it so crucial for you to know what happened to another poster? I've always found that fascinating
    dude, idk either....they talk about this stuff all the time...and i zone out. i could care less about 99.9999% of the people here anyway lol

then again....that's because I'm a jerk.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

LOL

I appreciate the support from all of you, but *gasp*.....I had nothing to do with either of them getting kicked(if they did in fact get kicked). There are 7 moderators, not just 1. Maybe I'll just have to be a tad less tolerant going forward to live up to your way-off-base perceptions of me. It'll be fun.

I do have to ask though: Why is it so crucial for you to know what happened to another poster? I've always found that fascinating

Yes but you are the "Alpha-Mod"!!!
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

If you guys haven't figured out what will and will not get you banned by now, you seriously haven't been paying attention. It has to be something else
    I haven't figured it out yet because it seems way too subjective. If a poster tries to insult me and I don't object to it, why should the mods?
    Engage brain before speaking.

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Yes but you are the "Alpha-Mod"!!!
    Bow down. I mean....umm......BOW DOWN!11!1!

Or something...

I haven't figured it out yet because it seems way too subjective. If a poster tries to insult me and I don't object to it, why should the mods?
    We try to keep the peace and nothing more.

Hmm...Thats funny. How did you know EDM got a month? Perhaps I'll do a little check.Uh oh.....
    I found out this morning reading the boards on my way home from work and noticed it. He told me about it via text just a little while ago.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSaint View Post
    I found out this morning reading the boards on my way home from work and noticed it. He told me about it via text just a little while ago.
    Thats not what I'm seeing. Would you like me to elaborate publicly, or privately via PM?

If a poster "insults" you. Give it back and stop whining to the mod's about it.
    Men self police.
    Its just a friggin football message board for God's sake.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi