+ Reply to Thread
Page 620 of 814 FirstFirst ... 120520570610618619620621622630670720 ... LastLast
Results 6,191 to 6,200 of 8138
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair. Or ****ing beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you've got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man - and give some back!!
    I was so pissed when they cancelled this show, and at the best part in the series too....

Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NYG- View Post
    I was so pissed when they cancelled this show, and at the best part in the series too....
    all the good HBO shows were cancelled too early. Meanwhile they dragged out Entourage 3 seasons too long and made a mockery of a once great show.

It should have been replaced with "How to Make it in America" but it got cancelled after 2 seasons. damn shame....so much potential!!
    Oderint Dum Metuant

That was his best quote. I miss his drunken rants.

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

I agree 100%. Funny that you are perplexed as to why you have this reputation
    I'm perplexed that something so obviously self-deprecating could have gone over your head. As to what people think of me, meh....they have problems that I have no interest in solving. Sorry that I banned one or more of your previous accounts. Its the only possible reason I can come up with as to why you're spitting out so much vitriol.

Quote Originally Posted by Die-Hard View Post
    I'm perplexed that something so obviously self-deprecating could have gone over your head. As to what people think of me, meh....they have problems that I have no interest in solving. Sorry that I banned one or more of your previous accounts. Its the only possible reason I can come up with as to why you're spitting out so much vitriol.
    i love when people say vitriol....idk why. Carry on, DH.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    i love when people say vitriol....idk why. Carry on, DH.
    Thanks. It certainly fit the bill, but it is kind of a cool word, isn't it?

Spitting vitrol? Oh please get over yourself, the post I quoted was a clear shot at posters who think you are over zealous. It is not a mere coincidence that so many posters share this feeling about you. If you truly didn't care about what people thought of you, you wouldn't spend so much time defending your actions all while complaining about how hard your job is to moderate these boards. Next time save your sob stories for people who actually care.

Spitting vitrol? Oh please get over yourself, the post I quoted was a clear shot at posters who think you are over zealous. It is not a mere coincidence that so many posters share this feeling about you. If you truly didn't care about what people thought of you, you wouldn't spend so much time defending your actions all while complaining about how hard your job is to moderate these boards. Next time save your sob stories for people who actually care.
    LMAO

Like I said, you've been banned before, right? There is no other possible explanation, since I didn't even know your account existed until this exchange began. 4thand1, is that you? Say hello to the people! Step up to the podium and wave! This is YOUR day!

LMAO

Like I said, you've been banned before, right? There is no other possible explanation, since I didn't even know your account existed until this exchange began. 4thand1, is that you? Say hello to the people! Step up to the podium and wave! This is YOUR day!
    Even if I was 4th and 1 I wouldn't admit to it, but I have to say I was unaware of just how naive you were in regards to the sheer amount of people on these boards who dislike you. Keep at it though, maybe you will guess right after you sift through all the possible suspects, which should take you just about an eternity to do so.