+ Reply to Thread
Page 626 of 814 FirstFirst ... 126526576616624625626627628636676726 ... LastLast
Results 6,251 to 6,260 of 8138
    Can someone please tell me what are the tags to insert gif files.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSaint View Post
    Can someone please tell me what are the tags to insert gif files.
    Same as pictures

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    How do you know not every movie on there is a classic? Have you watched them all? If so, which ones have you seen that are not classics? And while you backtrack, define classic. Thanks.
    Never backtracked, nice fallacy though. How do you know every movie on there is truly a classic? You said so yourself they simply were classics. Have you watched all of them yourself to really know?

Just because its called Turner classic movies how are they truly ALL classics? It's a major channel that has to put tons of movies on its playlists. Are they all 100% classic movies that are all hits of the highest quality that are universally loved and remembered? Like I've told you again and again, I'm talking about movies that have been beloved and proven to be the most outstanding of their kind by their popularity.

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty192 View Post
    Never backtracked, nice fallacy though. How do you know every movie on there is truly a classic? You said so yourself they simply were classics. Have you watched all of them yourself to really know?

Just because its called Turner classic movies how are they truly ALL classics? It's a major channel that has to put tons of movies on its playlists. Are they all 100% classic movies that are all hits of the highest quality that are universally loved and remembered? Like I've told you again and again, I'm talking about movies that have been beloved and proven to be the most outstanding of their kind by their popularity.
    Except you came up with that definition after I told you that I watched many Turner Classic Movies. You never established it in your first post what was a classic, it was a vague question to begin with.

How are they not all classics? I'm sure they wouldn't put movies nobody cares to watch on their network. As I said before, just because YOU have your OWN definition of what you think a classic movie is, doesn't mean it's NOT a classic movie. And I have watched many many MANY movies on there, and yes, they are deemed as classics. How do I know? Because the time they were made, they were very popular, and continue to be well known movies to this day. For example, That Touch of Mink.

By the way, those are not the only classic movies I watch.
    Last edited by Rudyy; 08-07-2013 at 01:25 PM.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

Except you came up with that definition when I told you that I watched many Turner Classic Movies. You never established it in your first post what was a classic, it was a vague question to begin with.

How are they not all classics? I'm sure they wouldn't put movies nobody cares to watch on their network. As I said before, just because YOU have your OWN definition of what you think a classic movie is, doesn't mean it's NOT a classic movie. And I have watched many many MANY movies on there, and yes, they are deemed as classics. How do I know? Because the time they were made, they were very popular, and continue to be well known movies to this day. For example, That Touch of Mink.
    Maybe because you are the one with a strange view of what constitutes as a classic movie in your mind. Which is making this a big deal in the first place lol. TCM shows tons of movies. And not all of them are from 50 or more years ago. They show modern movies in our time on there as well.

My question is this: How could they possibly put all the movies that people would care about? How are you sure? because you say so? How do you know they are popular and continue to be well known to this day? Did you go around asking a whole bunch of people?

Maybe because you are the one with a strange view of what constitutes as a classic movie in your mind. Which is making this a big deal in the first place lol. TCM shows tons of movies. And not all of them are from 50 or more years ago. They show modern movies in our time on there as well.

My question is this: How could they possibly put all the movies that people would care about? How are you sure? because you say so? How do you know they are popular and continue to be well known to this day? Did you go around asking a whole bunch of people?
    Well you tell me? You're the one who said not ALL of them are classics. So, how do you know that? What movies have you seen and which ones aren't classics? I never deemed all of them as classics in the first place, you went ahead and assumed that I thought all of them were.

Rudy youve never seen Pulp Fiction, you lose.

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Rudy youve never seen Pulp Fiction, you lose.
    Nope,

But Pulp Fiction isn't the only classic.

You lose

Well you tell me? You're the one who said not ALL of them are classics. So, how do you know that? What movies have you seen and which ones aren't classics? I never deemed all of them as classics in the first place, you went ahead and assumed that I thought all of them were.
    You said if they were on Turner "Classic" Movies so they were "classics" Meaning whatever is on there is a classic. Your own words. That's pretty straightforward. Now you say some of them aren't now apparently? lol

Ya know there are more classics out there.
    I never said they were the ONLY classic movies though.
    I'm talking about classics from all genres and time periods. TCM covers a certain range.
    You're having a little comprehension problem here. You are assuming that I only watch TCM's. I even pointed out that I never said they were the only classics, and you're still not grasping that, and you go back to the "I'm talking about classics from all genres and time periods".