+ Reply to Thread
Page 650 of 814 FirstFirst ... 150550600640648649650651652660700750 ... LastLast
Results 6,491 to 6,500 of 8133
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    owning physical books is cool though. I mean, I dont have a TON of them....but I just like the way they look on a shelf. I think maybe ij ust like bookcases lol
    Same, I just don't have the room and i hate the mess

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain...icle-1.1422325

Does anyone else not find this racist? I just think the clerk was prejudice.
    yea kinda. it's also possible that the store has a policy that they dont just physically show a $40,000 bag lol
    Basically that clerk just didnt know who Oprah was, thats the news story lmao

idk i dont take that woman seriously...Oprah is kinda racist anyway...sooooo yea
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    yea kinda. it's also possible that the store has a policy that they dont just physically show a $40,000 bag lol
    Basically that clerk just didnt know who Oprah was, thats the news story lmao

idk i dont take that woman seriously...Oprah is kinda racist anyway...sooooo yea
    I met her before lol and she invited my mom to her show. Yeah, we are THAT special.

I just think it's a little overblown to call somebody racist.

I'm gaining weight again, this is not good... I must workout but I hate running!! and my garage is full with **** SO I cannot do Insanity.

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    I'm gaining weight again, this is not good... I must workout but I hate running!! and my garage is full with **** SO I cannot do Insanity.
    excuses excuses .....

Quote Originally Posted by gumby74 View Post
    excuses excuses .....
    Want me to take a pic of my garage? Since the move, we haven't cleaned it out. Disappointed. Might run tomorrow.

Want me to take a pic of my garage? Since the move, we haven't cleaned it out. Disappointed. Might run tomorrow.
    Go outside and run

Quote Originally Posted by NYG- View Post
    Go outside and run
    I am tomorrow, no excuses. I just hate how my knees feel. I have horrible feet and knees.

I am tomorrow, no excuses. I just hate how my knees feel. I have horrible feet and knees.
    Bicycle?

Quote Originally Posted by NYG- View Post
    Bicycle?
    I have to invest one, although right now I'm not financially fit to get one.