+ Reply to Thread
Page 651 of 814 FirstFirst ... 151551601641649650651652653661701751 ... LastLast
Results 6,501 to 6,510 of 8138
  1. #6501
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    I have to invest one, although right now I'm not financially fit to get one.
    True

  2. #6502
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Quote Originally Posted by NYG- View Post
    True
    I would buy a cheaper one, but then it'll break. I rather get something top notch. Like around $400

  3. #6503
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    I would buy a cheaper one, but then it'll break. I rather get something top notch. Like around $400
    Yeah I've been thinking about getting a bike, I haven't had one in years so I have no idea what a good price for a decent streetbike would be. I just go to the gym and use the elliptical because I don't want to put too much stress on my knees.

  4. #6504
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Quote Originally Posted by NYG- View Post
    Yeah I've been thinking about getting a bike, I haven't had one in years so I have no idea what a good price for a decent streetbike would be. I just go to the gym and use the elliptical because I don't want to put too much stress on my knees.
    I rather buy an elliptical before I sign up and drive and all that to get there .

    Wonder how much they go for these days.

  5. #6505
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    35,741
    Quote Originally Posted by NYG- View Post
    Yeah I've been thinking about getting a bike, I haven't had one in years so I have no idea what a good price for a decent streetbike would be. I just go to the gym and use the elliptical because I don't want to put too much stress on my knees.
    Ride the bikes at the gym...
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

  6. #6506
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    I need to meet a friend with benefits, sex is a good workout

  7. #6507
    All-Pro gmen0820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Audubon, New Jersey
    Posts
    19,519
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    I need to meet a friend with benefits, sex is a good workout
    You want a Jpizz/your-GF type deal, I suppose.

  8. #6508
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    35,741
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    I need to meet a friend with benefits, sex is a good workout
    What about your girlfriend lol
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

  9. #6509
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    You want a Jpizz/your-GF type deal, I suppose.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    What about your girlfriend lol
    Oh true, she's in Florida. I ****ing miss her, does that sound gay?

    Can't wait till she gets back so we can do it.

  10. #6510
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    35,741
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Oh true, she's in Florida. I ****ing miss her, does that sound gay?Can't wait till she gets back so we can do it.
    Why would that sound gay? It's sweet.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts