+ Reply to Thread
Page 664 of 814 FirstFirst ... 164564614654662663664665666674714764 ... LastLast
Results 6,631 to 6,640 of 8133
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    ugh gross....PAY??!?!?! netflix and hulu streams are garbage. once I depleted the netflix library, I realized the rest of it sucked so i cancelled. And **** paying for hulu to watch TV that you already pay for. I refuse to pay for anything relating to television.

Spotify is awesome. But I don't understand paying for it unless of course that's your source of music on your phone for your car and such. I don't use it for that. I have it installed on my computers, the free service...I just use it to lounge around...stream an album.

I also use it to preview songs/albums I'd liek to "obtain" before making a comitment
    I don't pay for spotify either. I'll set up radios to my tastes and listen in the car, but I barely do that anymore. I'll stick with the radio or silence when I'm driving.

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Listening to Sublime is so relaxing at work.

I need some good artists/songs that can help you relax and be happy.

Frank Sinatra hasn't worked.

I'm not in a good mood today and I cannot work without some good music.
    Kid Cudi is what I listen to for that.(no I don't smoke lol...unless Kase is around >.< )
    Oderint Dum Metuant

They should all work with mac. i was just saying i didnt know what you were talking about in regards to them being better for mac. I dont see what the difference could be =P
    Not sure if ALL of them are compatible with Mac. Even when you go to the sites, they'll have an option for what OS you want the hard drive for.

Kid Cudi is what I listen to for that.(no I don't smoke lol...unless Kase is around >.< )
    Yeah? Kid Cudi seems decent I guess. I always thought that music was whatever to me. It made me more upset for some reason.

Sublime seems to be doing the trick.

I just changed my Netflix plan from 2 DVDs to 1 DVD at a time. It's a bit cheaper.

School is coming and football as well, so I want to spread my time around.

Time to order a few textbooks for school.

I'm so happy I e-mailed the professors early and found out if we can use an older edition and if we definitely need the book.

Saving me so much money here.

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Listening to Sublime is so relaxing at work.

I need some good artists/songs that can help you relax and be happy.

Frank Sinatra hasn't worked.

I'm not in a good mood today and I cannot work without some good music.
    What's the word about the car?

ugh gross....PAY??!?!?! netflix and hulu streams are garbage. once I depleted the netflix library, I realized the rest of it sucked so i cancelled. And **** paying for hulu to watch TV that you already pay for. I refuse to pay for anything relating to television.

Spotify is awesome. But I don't understand paying for it unless of course that's your source of music on your phone for your car and such. I don't use it for that. I have it installed on my computers, the free service...I just use it to lounge around...stream an album.

I also use it to preview songs/albums I'd liek to "obtain" before making a comitment
    Netflix is the only subscription I pay for, but that's coming to an end soon.

Hulu, though, never made it past the trial. Like you said, no point in paying for something that:

1.) You already pay for, in cable T.V
    2.) You already get with the free Hulu service.

Really, the only benefits of Hulu+ is that you can stream it through a PS3. That is it. The shows that are exclusive to Hulu+ are ones that I don't watch, either. It really was an easy decision to not proceed past the trial period.

Spotify, though, I need the premium service. Ever since I got my laptop, I barely use my desktop, which has all the music on it. At one point, I had to clear my iPhone's memory, and I never put all that music back on. So Spotify is basically my only source of music through my phone.

I also have the PandoraOne subscription, $4 a month, for the Mexicans at my work.

Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    What's the word about the car?
    In an effort to avoid Capital Punishment, Moke has decided to pay for the damages out of pocket.

You Netflix-ers.....just illegally download all the seasons.