+ Reply to Thread
Page 667 of 812 FirstFirst ... 167567617657665666667668669677717767 ... LastLast
Results 6,661 to 6,670 of 8111
    All-Pro
    hello guys watching the swampman

Quote Originally Posted by byron View Post
    Hey B, how's it going?
    Uh..go Giants?

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Hey B, how's it going?
    Hi Rudy things are going good staying busy....how about you ?

Is that the one where the guy with no teeth wrestles alligators?

Hi Rudy things are going good staying busy....how about you ?
    Good, almost done with these summer classes.

How are the dogs?
    Uh..go Giants?

All-Pro
    Little story.....the weekend before july 4 my sister was having a get together at the family camp.....Her dog which she had adopted about a month prior to the party was spooked by some fireworks and took off...All efforts to find him had failed until tonight when finally they were able to trap him in a crate trap...Over a month of sightings putting out flyers and looking is finally over...He was following the Sheepscot river and had traveled some 15 or 20 miles south of the camp... Needless to say he's a little thin... but Heath was one happy boy to finally reconnect with my sister....

Little story.....the weekend before july 4 my sister was having a get together at the family camp.....Her dog which she had adopted about a month prior to the party was spooked by some fireworks and took off...All efforts to find him had failed until tonight when finally they were able to trap him in a crate trap...Over a month of sightings putting out flyers and looking is finally over...He was following the Sheepscot river and had traveled some 15 or 20 miles south of the camp... Needless to say he's a little thin... but Heath was one happy boy to finally reconnect with my sister....
    Good stuff, B. I'm happy to hear that.

My sister was thinking about getting a dog soon. Pomeranian teacup puppy. They're so GD adorable.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Good, almost done with these summer classes.

How are the dogs?
    Dogs are all good ....pups are all with their new families its so much fun to watch the people when they finally get their pups

UGH...im glad it all worked out.

thats the reason I slipped Ella a little puppy tranq for fireworks. lol......she was SO scared by it. But then I felt bad...she wanted SO badly to play with us despite being exhausted....but the poor thing could barely walk a straight line lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Good stuff, B. I'm happy to hear that.

My sister was thinking about getting a dog soon. Pomeranian teacup puppy. They're so GD adorable.
    thanks ...yeah I was really worried we might never see him again Heath is a Lab stayed near the water....I'd be lost without dogs around here....Pomeranians are cool