+ Reply to Thread
Page 669 of 814 FirstFirst ... 169569619659667668669670671679719769 ... LastLast
Results 6,681 to 6,690 of 8133
  1. #6681
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,639
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    ehh....if I got another dog that big, I'd get another Bull Mastiff....sadly, big dogs have so many rather(predictable) health issues, and when my molly died last summer, it ****ed me up for a long time.
    Yeah... different breeds have different problems also....Labs can have joint problems as get older...we get ours ofa certified before we even think about breeding them....Raise them for two years before the x rays can be done...

  2. #6682
    All-Pro gmen0820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Audubon, New Jersey
    Posts
    18,943
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    who is it through? All my **** pulls same day, posts next business day.
    Barclays bank is the Visa issuer, and I draw the funds through Wells Fargo. I put $100 every week on the one I nearly maxed out, so I like to see that balance go down. This past week, though, my $100 payment wasn't reflecting on my credit line. Normally it takes a business day, or two tops. But a whole week?

  3. #6683
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,639
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Awww that's so sweet, it must be sad to watch them go though.
    It is but it helps seeing how happy it makes the kids a such...

    I still wonder what the pups are thinking when we send them on their way....

  4. #6684
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Trap house
    Posts
    32,369
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    ehh....if I got another dog that big, I'd get another Bull Mastiff....sadly, big dogs have so many rather(predictable) health issues, and when my molly died last summer, it ****ed me up for a long time.
    True.

    My brother's rott is freaking big as hell. Almost knocked me over. Sorry about your doggie. Get a pug!

  5. #6685
    All-Pro gmen0820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Audubon, New Jersey
    Posts
    18,943
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    True.

    My brother's rott is freaking big as hell. Almost knocked me over. Sorry about your doggie. Get a pug!
    Lol anyone see the Vine with the pug going to club?

  6. #6686
    All-Pro gmen0820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Audubon, New Jersey
    Posts
    18,943

  7. #6687
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Holy snap! My mom totally flipped on me for absolutely no reason last night.

    I was upset about paying for this car **** and she was telling me all this crap about how I'm ungrateful and all this nonsense.

    She doesn't understand that I'm paying my own school tuition and saving up and that I'm overly upset about this car payment.

  8. #6688
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Holy snap! My mom totally flipped on me for absolutely no reason last night.

    I was upset about paying for this car **** and she was telling me all this crap about how I'm ungrateful and all this nonsense.

    She doesn't understand that I'm paying my own school tuition and saving up and that I'm overly upset about this car payment.
    Props to you for paying for your own school tuition.

  9. #6689

  10. #6690
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Quote Originally Posted by gumby74 View Post
    Props to you for paying for your own school tuition.
    Thanks. It's much cheaper than others but it still puts a huge dent on my wallet. I try and save up as much as I can.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts