+ Reply to Thread
Page 669 of 814 FirstFirst ... 169569619659667668669670671679719769 ... LastLast
Results 6,681 to 6,690 of 8133
    All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    ehh....if I got another dog that big, I'd get another Bull Mastiff....sadly, big dogs have so many rather(predictable) health issues, and when my molly died last summer, it ****ed me up for a long time.
    Yeah... different breeds have different problems also....Labs can have joint problems as get older...we get ours ofa certified before we even think about breeding them....Raise them for two years before the x rays can be done...

who is it through? All my **** pulls same day, posts next business day.
    Barclays bank is the Visa issuer, and I draw the funds through Wells Fargo. I put $100 every week on the one I nearly maxed out, so I like to see that balance go down. This past week, though, my $100 payment wasn't reflecting on my credit line. Normally it takes a business day, or two tops. But a whole week?

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Awww that's so sweet, it must be sad to watch them go though.
    It is but it helps seeing how happy it makes the kids a such...

I still wonder what the pups are thinking when we send them on their way....

ehh....if I got another dog that big, I'd get another Bull Mastiff....sadly, big dogs have so many rather(predictable) health issues, and when my molly died last summer, it ****ed me up for a long time.
    True.

My brother's rott is freaking big as hell. Almost knocked me over. Sorry about your doggie. Get a pug!

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    True.

My brother's rott is freaking big as hell. Almost knocked me over. Sorry about your doggie. Get a pug!
    Lol anyone see the Vine with the pug going to club?

Holy snap! My mom totally flipped on me for absolutely no reason last night.

I was upset about paying for this car **** and she was telling me all this crap about how I'm ungrateful and all this nonsense.

She doesn't understand that I'm paying my own school tuition and saving up and that I'm overly upset about this car payment.

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Holy snap! My mom totally flipped on me for absolutely no reason last night.

I was upset about paying for this car **** and she was telling me all this crap about how I'm ungrateful and all this nonsense.

She doesn't understand that I'm paying my own school tuition and saving up and that I'm overly upset about this car payment.
    Props to you for paying for your own school tuition.

Quote Originally Posted by gumby74 View Post
    Props to you for paying for your own school tuition.
    Thanks. It's much cheaper than others but it still puts a huge dent on my wallet. I try and save up as much as I can.