+ Reply to Thread
Page 690 of 814 FirstFirst ... 190590640680688689690691692700740790 ... LastLast
Results 6,891 to 6,900 of 8133
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Smoking won't help your problems lol.
    Unless it's laced, I'm hoping it is

PCP sure ****ed Hernandez up, lol.

He was pretty ****ed up to begin with, though.

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    PCP sure ****ed Hernandez up, lol.
    What's the story here?

I smoked laced **** once. i got sick and ended up in a park fountain in Saratoga PAC -___-
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Yeah, I can't take LSD or mushrooms then
    Yeah, personally, I think they are great drugs, but I wouldn't recommend them for people that are emotionally volatile. It's very easy to get lost in your emotions while tripping and due the the synesthetic properties of hallucinogenics that can be a dangerous combo. As good ol' Timmy Leary had said, it's all about DSS, Dose, Set, Setting. Know what dose you're taking (and make sure it's appropriate), make sore you're in a good mind set (and this is probably the most important rule), and make sure you're going to be in a good setting that's conducive to having a good trip.

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    I smoked laced **** once. i got sick and ended up in a park fountain in Saratoga PAC -___-
    Haha dude, that is awful!

I was totally kidding, I don't want to wake up with random anal bleeding in Dominicano republicano

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    What's the story here?
    • Hernandez was a heavy user of angel dust, and had become so paranoid over the last year that he carried a gun wherever he went.
    • He surrounded himself with a cohort of gangsters, and cut himself off from his family and teammates.
    • Hernandez had so infuriated his head coach, Bill Belichick, with missed practices and thug-life stunts, that he was one misstep from being cut.
    • Both his parents, Dennis and Terri, had criminal records, as did much of his extended family.
    • Terri allegedly cheated on Dennis before his death with a violent drug dealer named Jeffrey Cummings, then married Cummings after Dennis died and moved him into the house she shared with Aaron.
    • In college his coach (then-University of Florida head coach Urban Meyer) may have helped cover up failed drug tests, along with two violent incidents — an assault and a drive-by shootout outside a local bar.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Drugs are bad, mmkay?
    Drugs aren't necessarily bad. One just has to know how to use them properly. That's where most people get in trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    Yeah, personally, I think they are great drugs, but I wouldn't recommend them for people that are emotionally volatile. It's very easy to get lost in your emotions while tripping and due the the synesthetic properties of hallucinogenics that can be a dangerous combo. As good ol' Timmy Leary had said, it's all about DSS, Dose, Set, Setting. Know what dose you're taking (and make sure it's appropriate), make sore you're in a good mind set (and this is probably the most important rule), and make sure you're going to be in a good setting that's conducive to having a good trip.
    My professor (psych) told us that he knew someone in college who took it and took a knife and slit his neck because he might have thought the blood was boiling hot.