+ Reply to Thread
Page 695 of 814 FirstFirst ... 195595645685693694695696697705745795 ... LastLast
Results 6,941 to 6,950 of 8133
    Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    Are you looking to give away to get future business or give a small treat for business now?

I'd say, for any student that has a GPA of 3.0 or higher, they can get a free appetizer with a purchase of $10 or more... For the entirety of the term.
    We really just want to give back to the community. For example, we gave an entire graduating class a coupon for a free pizza, no purchase necessary.

So, we want to reward the best students. In the past, prior to when I got there, they used to receive the Principal's List every month, and give out coupons. I don't know exactly why they stopped that, but I don't think it'd be a bad idea to restart that.

The problem with the GPA idea is that I don't know exactly how much information that schools can disclose. Without getting too into specifics, I'm sure they could provide us a list of students with 3.0+ GPAs, but I'd have to send out a few emails to find out if that's possible. Another problem with the appetizer idea is that we hardly generate any profit from them, because the markup is, relatively speaking, very low.

So while we want the future business, we will probably approach this as a small treat for current business. I'm thinking 20% off to the monthly Principal's List, or, like Laurah said, cater something like a pizza party for the top students.

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    We really just want to give back to the community. For example, we gave an entire graduating class a coupon for a free pizza, no purchase necessary.

So, we want to reward the best students. In the past, prior to when I got there, they used to receive the Principal's List every month, and give out coupons. I don't know exactly why they stopped that, but I don't think it'd be a bad idea to restart that.

The problem with the GPA idea is that I don't know exactly how much information that schools can disclose. Without getting too into specifics, I'm sure they could provide us a list of students with 3.0+ GPAs, but I'd have to send out a few emails to find out if that's possible. Another problem with the appetizer idea is that we hardly generate any profit from them, because the markup is, relatively speaking, very low.

So while we want the future business, we will probably approach this as a small treat for current business. I'm thinking 20% off to the monthly Principal's List, or, like Laurah said, cater something like a pizza party for the top students.
    Well, as for the GPA, I was figuring the kids would come in with their report cards as proof.

But, if it's more of a charity/giving back thing, as opposed to getting butts in seats. then a different approach than what I mentioned would definitely be needed.

Give them free extra-large sodas so when they are studying, they are panting out of breathe

Rainy day here, lots of electricity in the air.......ohh the possibilities

Quote Originally Posted by Laurah1275 View Post
    Rainy day here, lots of electricity in the air.......ohh the possibilities
    sounds like a perfect recipe for an electrocution -___-
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    sounds like a perfect recipe for an electrocution -___-
    haha, hardly.....just love these stormy days

The NCAA is so stupid.

They suspended Johnny Manziel for a half a game their first game.....LMFAO A HALF.

MUCH better.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    The NCAA is so stupid.

They suspended Johnny Manziel for a half a game their first game.....LMFAO A HALF.
    yea they really set a precedent with that one -___-
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Hey gmen, there's your tipping point.

MUCH better.

3 nights of insanity, I want to die