+ Reply to Thread
Page 716 of 814 FirstFirst ... 216616666706714715716717718726766 ... LastLast
Results 7,151 to 7,160 of 8138
  1. #7151
    All-Pro Sarcasman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Manussa Loka
    Posts
    7,332
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    I'm going to have to do better in school, I wnat to gtfo my house ASAP.

    Constant arguments, my tenants are probably listening to absolutely everything we say.

    I'm sure that's not true; they can probably figure out what's going on just by hearing bits and pieces.

  2. #7152
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasman View Post
    I'm sure that's not true; they can probably figure out what's going on just by hearing bits and pieces.
    Yeah, and I already hate my tenants because they are taking 2 spots in front of my house with 1 car.

  3. #7153
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    I'm going to have to talk to them and ask them to move.

  4. #7154
    All-Pro gmen0820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Audubon, New Jersey
    Posts
    19,724
    Do you guys own a duplex, or something?

  5. #7155
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Do you guys own a duplex, or something?

    Just one building with an apartment downstairs, you can enter through the side door only.

  6. #7156
    All-Pro gmen0820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Audubon, New Jersey
    Posts
    19,724
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Just one building with an apartment downstairs, you can enter through the side door only.
    That's pretty cool. I'm guessing it pays a fraction of the mortgage?

  7. #7157
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    That's pretty cool. I'm guessing it pays a fraction of the mortgage?

    My grandmother sold the house my grandfather paid off and bought this one.

    No mortgage, we made money on the sale/buy.

    They are just paying rent and utilities, so it's extra for my parents/grandmother.

  8. #7158
    All-Pro gmen0820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Audubon, New Jersey
    Posts
    19,724
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    My grandmother sold the house my grandfather paid off and bought this one.

    No mortgage, we made money on the sale/buy.

    They are just paying rent and utilities, so it's extra for my parents/grandmother.
    So what's the source of the financial problems?

  9. #7159
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    So what's the source of the financial problems?

    My dad doesn't work anymore. Can't find any job at all

  10. #7160
    All-Pro gmen0820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Audubon, New Jersey
    Posts
    19,724
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    My dad doesn't work anymore. Can't find any job at all
    What did he do?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts